Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
What makes me laugh is this !!!
Some people like myself have been watching Brighton for over 35 years home, away Goldstone, Priestfield, Wembley, Millenium Stadium, Carlisle on freezing winter nights and only this season have I actually been able to afford a season ticket for the first time.
I have racked up 7 away games already just this season hundreds over the years yet, I find myself bottom of the pile for Palarse tickets. The prawn sandwich brigade in the 1901 club a lot of which had never been to a Brighton match in their lives because they don't even support Brighton find themselves first on the loyalty list ??????? What a f***ing joke !!!!!!!!!
Now I'm not saying all of them in the 1901 club etc but a good few . How exactly is that fair ?????

Not surprised you are bottom of the queue, according to your quote you never went to Withdean and only went to Carlisle for one away match :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Am I right in thinking you get 1,000 points for an East Stand Season Ticket for this year and only 250 points for ten years at Withdean? I have 1290 points and have purchased Liverpool & Wrexham

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Looks like I'm going to need a terrier and some lucky heather to get in!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The 1901 got a few bonus points, I cannot recall the exact number maybe a 100, but I it was easy for anyone who went to a series of away games to make this number up.

That was the polite response. My other version is f*** right off. Your picking the wrong fight here and I'm getting pissed off with goons like you making totally inaccurate assertions. If you have been a regular supporter of the club with a season ticket this year and last and have been to some aways this year you will get a ticket. What is unfair about that?

First of all cut the personal insults and grow up !
Everyone on here has a valid point wether its me, you or anyone else.
My point is, is that the system rewards fans not on loyalty but on how much dosh you have have spent or prepared to spend at the club. Peterborough will be my eighth away match this season and a few of hundreds over the years but I can't get a ticket for Palarse purely because I haven't spent enough cash at the club. If your in the 1901 club for example and haven't been to any away matches this season or before ever , then why should you have priority tickets for the Palarse match ?????
Reasonable argument I think !!!! I'm not saying shouldn't be allowed but I think it's reasonable to give priority away tickets to people who have been going to away matches from this season onwards.
Forget everyone's former loyalties for a including my own and start fresh and prioritise like that, that would give the real LOYAL fans a chance for tickets.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not surprised you are bottom of the queue, according to your quote you never went to Withdean and only went to Carlisle for one away match :)

Someone else who can't read Are you a Palarse fan ????

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
First of all cut the personal insults and grow up !
Everyone on here has a valid point wether its me, you or anyone else.
My point is, is that the system rewards fans not on loyalty but on how much dosh you have have spent or prepared to spend at the club. Peterborough will be my eighth away match this season and a few of hundreds over the years but I can't get a ticket for Palarse purely because I haven't spent enough cash at the club. If your in the 1901 club for example and haven't been to any away matches this season or before ever , then why should you have priority tickets for the Palarse match ?????
Reasonable argument I think !!!! I'm not saying shouldn't be allowed but I think it's reasonable to give priority away tickets to people who have been going to away matches from this season onwards.
Forget everyone's former loyalties for a including my own and start fresh and prioritise like that, that would give the real LOYAL fans a chance for tickets.

You won't have priority for Palace just by being in the 1901 Club, it doesn't give you enough points.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
The 1901 got a few bonus points, I cannot recall the exact number maybe a 100, but I it was easy for anyone who went to a series of away games to make this number up.

That was the polite response. My other version is f*** right off. Your picking the wrong fight here and I'm getting pissed off with goons like you making totally inaccurate assertions. If you have been a regular supporter of the club with a season ticket this year and last and have been to some aways this year you will get a ticket. What is unfair about that?

I believe the 1901 club only got an additional 30 loyalty points for their extra investment so doesn't take long to catch up on those at all.

Edit- 2 x Palace tickets just purchased :smile:

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
can't believe how easy that was :) purchased

why do people keep going on about 1901? the way i understand it is you only got 1030 points? so if your a 1901 and you have over 1400 points you must have been a withdean season ticket holder and been to a few away games?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If your in the 1901 club for example and haven't been to any away matches this season or before ever , then why should you have priority tickets for the Palarse match ?????
Reasonable argument I think !!!!

Completely un-f***ing-reasonable comment as no-one in 1901 will qualify for Palace tickets with 1400 points unless they have been to a number of away games, and had a ST at Withdean last season.

And as for the issue regarding money, of course that is what the club measures loyalty by, it's a business. If you buy tickets that benefit the club (home tickets, Season Tickets & 1901 membership), then your loyalty is rewarded, better than that, they even award you loyalty points for giving other clubs money (away tickets), FFS, it can't be any fairer can it?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here