Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Just watching city v utd and there's no 3 block segregation and that is a massive rivalry, palarse but been running scared.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Just watching city v utd and there's no 3 block segregation and that is a massive rivalry, palarse but been running scared.

Ignorant comment.

Palace fans are just as annoyed about the level of segregation, but don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
My problem with the ticketing policy for this game is that short term loyalty is being rewarded. So if you have a season ticket last season and this season (probably the two best seasons for 30 years) and go to this year's cup and away games you get a ticket. There is no way to take into account the people who went to Gillingham week in week out but for some reason didn't get a season ticket last year. Having said all that I can't think of another way to do it, so well done to all the people who have been so very loyal for the last 18 months (yes I am bitter).
Why couldn't they give us 9000 tickets like they did in 2002? It could be your only chance to fill that hole Palace so give us some more. We won't smash the place up like your lot did. We're too nice for that.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
My problem with the ticketing policy for this game is that short term loyalty is being rewarded. So if you have a season ticket last season and this season (probably the two best seasons for 30 years) and go to this year's cup and away games you get a ticket. There is no way to take into account the people who went to Gillingham week in week out but for some reason didn't get a season ticket last year. Having said all that I can't think of another way to do it, so well done to all the people who have been so very loyal for the last 18 months (yes I am bitter).

Will you still be playing the Gillingham card in 50 years time?

Ignorant comment.

Palace fans are just as annoyed about the level of segregation, but don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

Then why don't you tell the board at Palace this? They have an account on the Palace BBS and are always going on about how they listen to the fans. I know for a fact that it wasn't the police who objected to 4,500 Brighton fans descending on Selhurst. We took that many last time after all.

Ah well, new board and new rules I suppose.

petercg365

Oct 25, 2011
Gillingham Card

Will you still be playing the Gillingham card in 50 years time?

I'm not actually playing the Gillingham card because I'm not one of the people who went week in week out, I was just making a point that loyalty goes back more than 18 months.
My guess is that you are too young to have gone to Gillingham, hence your flippant comment about it. Well done anyway :clap2:

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
came over for the burnley game (my third at The Amex)
and once went to barnsley port vale walsall huddersfield hull notts county stoke port vale etc etc etc away ...
30 years ago now though ... more importantly I went twice to Gillingham despite living in Germany ...
any points for that ?
enjoy the game!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Ignorant comment.

No your not. Your forum is revelling in the fact that we have been given only about 2.5k tickets for this game and there will be plenty of empty seats on the night.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
No your not. Your forum is revelling in the fact that we have been given only about 2.5k tickets for this game and there will be plenty of empty seats on the night.

Get your facts right, the fans are not happy with large segregation regardless of opposition. You have plenty of tickets for your true fans that travel.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i'm waiting till sunday.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I still think that ANYONE who had a Withers season tix and been to a couple of cup home games will get a Palace ticket.

So they have rewarded "loyalty".

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Why couldn't they give us 9000 tickets like they did in 2002? It could be your only chance to fill that hole Palace so give us
some more. We won't smash the place up like your lot did. We're too nice for that.

9000 in 2002??? You sure pal

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Any idea what the next cut off point is? I have 1190.

im confused rad, the ecash top up bit tells me I have 1360.

the ticket site tells me I have 1120..

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Get your facts right, the fans are not happy with large segregation regardless of opposition. You have plenty of tickets for your true fans that travel.

No we don't. A lot of 'true fans that travel' will miss out, probably including me.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington

I am sure there will be plenty of our fans in the home end as you struggle to sell you tickets. Heard you need to try and sell them through facebook now, oh and groupon.lol what a joke of a club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here