Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Completely un-f***ing-reasonable. No-one in 1901 will qualify for Palace tickets with 1400 points unless they have been to a number of away games, and had a ST at Withdean last season.

And as for the issue regarding money, of course that is what the club measures loyalty by, it's a business. If you buy tickets that benefit the club (home tickets, Season Tickets & 1901 membership), then your loyalty is rewarded, better than that, they even award you loyalty points for giving other clubs money (away tickets), FFS, it can't be any fairer can it?
Seems perfectly fair to me. It even rewards those who buy away tix from the Albion over away pay-on-the-gate because those who are organised enough are contributing to OUR club's coffers.

1901s got about 50 extra loyalty points to kick off with didn't they? The only way I can imagine making it any fairer is rather than loading up the extra 50 points to 1901ers at the start of the season, they could have given say 5 extra points to them when they buy an away ticket, so maybe 25 rather than 20 for every away game they attend. But overall no real complaints from me.

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
First of all cut the personal insults and grow up !
Everyone on here has a valid point wether its me, you or anyone else.
My point is, is that the system rewards fans not on loyalty but on how much dosh you have have spent or prepared to spend at the club. Peterborough will be my eighth away match this season and a few of hundreds over the years but I can't get a ticket for Palarse purely because I haven't spent enough cash at the club. If your in the 1901 club for example and haven't been to any away matches this season or before ever , then why should you have priority tickets for the Palarse match ?????
Reasonable argument I think !!!! I'm not saying shouldn't be allowed but I think it's reasonable to give priority away tickets to people who have been going to away matches from this season onwards.
Forget everyone's former loyalties for a including my own and start fresh and prioritise like that, that would give the real LOYAL fans a chance for tickets.

Just to put this idea that 1901's get priority for Palarse tickets to bed.

1901 received 1040 loyalty points then add Carling Cup Tickets x 3 = 60 points, possible max number of away games including Peterborough x 14 = 140.
Therefore maximum points available to 1901 is 1330. In this case no 1901 member would qualify if not a Withdean Season ticket holder.

Incidently I have 1210 and keeping fingers very firmly crossed!!!

Last edited:

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Just to put this idea that 1901's get priority for Palarse tickets to bed.

1901 received 1130 loyalty points then add Carling Cup Tickets x 3 = 60 points, possible max number of away games including Peterborough x 14 = 140.
Therefore maximum points available to 1901 is 1330. In this case no 1901 member would qualify if not a Withdean Season ticket holder.

Incidently I have 1210 and keeping fingers very firmly crossed!!!

Good point, I am a 1901 member, but have been a STO since Gillingham and been to Pompey, Derby, Boro, Millwall, Bristol City, Leicester and feel I deserve a ticket, not because I am a 1901 but more to the fact that I have been a STO for 13 years and go to a lot of away games. Not sure of the best way of doing it as I have 2 good friends all go to all the away games, and are 1901 members, but only 1901/STO this year and they travel over 250 miles to Falmer and they do not have much of a chance of a ticket.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cant fuckin wait for this. Bring it on against our TRUE rival :)

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Good point, I am a 1901 member, but have been a STO since Gillingham and been to Pompey, Derby, Boro, Millwall, Bristol City, Leicester and feel I deserve a ticket, not because I am a 1901 but more to the fact that I have been a STO for 13 years and go to a lot of away games. Not sure of the best way of doing it as I have 2 good friends all go to all the away games, and are 1901 members, but only 1901/STO this year and they travel over 250 miles to Falmer and they do not have much of a chance of a ticket.

The ONLY reason we don't have a chance for a ticket Kev is that we didn't have season tickets last season, but as we live 250 miles away we weren't going to go to Withdean every other week. I agree with the way that the ticketing is done, just unfortunate in mine and dads case. Hopefully we'll find someone who isn't going between us, or it will go down to the number of points we have. Not holding much hope to be honest.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I've got 1,380. potg for Millwall and Watford. won't be doing that ever again. I'll be going to all games to get points as if and its a massive if that we get palace in the play offs then id get a ticket.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Am I supposed to post on here that I have my ticket and have been to the exact amount of games required? Oh good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who Has CPFC Tickets ?

I'll start, two bagged last night - next

Oh and I tried every which way to fiddle the system and get a third but it is to clued up and would not let me :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here