Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Halford confirmed. Great start to the transfer window! If he carries on like he's played in the last couple of games, we will hopefully be in pole position to sign him permanently in the summer!

But only until 15th. January, according to Forest................

Edit: according to other thread, Emergency loan until then, while a season long loan is sorted out. Sounds reasonable; hope it's right.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
But only until 15th. January, according to Forest................

Edit: according to other thread, Emergency loan until then, while a season long loan is sorted out. Sounds reasonable; hope it's right.

Doesn't mention 15 January on Albion website. I think, under the rules, we can extend his short term loan so he's available for tomorrow but under a new long term loan he couldn't play at Brentford. So, we've got him on an emergency loan until next week and then they've agreed a season long loan to start then. You've got to love football rules!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The Argus confirms we want a striker and an experienced centre midfielder. I hope that's not the only positions the club is looking at as we clearly need strengthening in most areas if we are going to stay up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Doyle will cost north of £1m as an absolute minimum and probably double that. Half a season of goal scoring form shows he has something but it is always a risk.......not something I can see us doing although I can't help wishing we would

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
According to graeme Bailey ( journalist from the north somewhere ) apostolos bellies is heading back to England with championship teams interested

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
According to graeme Bailey ( journalist from the north somewhere ) apostolos bellies is heading back to England with championship teams interested

If he joins the Albion I'd find that move hard to stomach.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Ched Evans: Oldham Athletic sponsors told deal is close

Oldham's club sponsors are being told by senior sources at the club that a deal with Ched Evans has been agreed, and that they should prepare for an announcement confirming his signing on Thursday or Friday, the BBC has learnt.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Argus confirms we want a striker and an experienced centre midfielder. I hope that's not the only positions the club is looking at as we clearly need strengthening in most areas if we are going to stay up.

I think augmenting the squad with quality rather than quantity is what we need at the moment.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Has there been any mention of Jozy Altidore already? There was a thread back in the summer I remember but havnt heard anything this window yet. Could do a job.....

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
So is that it already? ...........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here