Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders on live in a minute, whammy

Jul 7, 2003
Wasted opportunity, the Bengals were awful, Steelers worse.

Hope Bell isn't banged up too bad.

Looking at the way his knee went as the Bengal landed on his leg I'd be surprised if he plays again this season.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
And we just gifted the buccs the game, turnovers and penalties cost us again. The experience of been here and the comeback was awesome. Genuinely worried when we play then better teams we will be beat easily. Amazing experience awful result.

Jul 7, 2003
What were the Jets defence doing there? I've seen Paul Watson put in stronger tackles than they did for that Crabtree TD.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders are on fire, 3rd TD against one field goal

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This Steelers D keeps getting it done. They pick off Dalton on 3rd and goal at the 5. 10-6 Steelers midway through the 4th.

Perhaps my commentary quote of the day was in the first quarter at 7-3. "This could be a shoot out". :lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
Giants v Saints must be the ultimate definition on an NFL shootout. Poor old Eli throws 6TDs and is in the losing team.

Keeping it in the family, Peyton was looking more like his old self last night in the Broncos unexpected win against the Packers. Yet again the Broncos D is impressive - keeping Rodgers to just 77 yards in the game was something special to watch.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So #7 ranked Alabama are in the top 4. OK then.

Hopefully LSU will put an end to the silly love in for them this weekend

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Packers v Panthers will be on Pick TV, Sunday afternoon.

So #7 ranked Alabama are in the top 4. OK then.

Hopefully LSU will put an end to the silly love in for them this weekend
I've given up trying to figure out the college football rankings. It does seem to be pro SEC. I think it's already in need of another revamp.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've given up trying to figure out the college football rankings. It does seem to be pro SEC. I think it's already in need of another revamp.

I believe ESPN either have a stake in the SEC or I do know they paid a bucket load for the TV rights so they do really big that conference up.

Trouble with the SEC is that they never play many risky out of conference games, only cupcakes and easy beats. Georgia for instance haven't traveled West of the Mississippi for a game since the late 60's.

Look at the Pac-12, they travel the whole country for out of conference match ups.

Is the SEC that great out side of Bama, LSU or Florida?

Vandy, Kentucky and The Vols have all been rubbish for years, Georgia and South Carolina are always over rated, Ole Miss and Mizzou are usually pretty meh, and the Razorbacks are dreadful.

And whats A&M doing in there, get back to the BIG 12 where you belong ffs!

SEC rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here