Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North

:moo:ZERO TOLERANCE ON SPILLAGES IN THE UPPER EAST???

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 31

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a total aside but it was nice to hear north stand trying to get the "we're f***ing brilliant" chant going when we were three up last night........................... it was like welcoming back an old friend :lol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
As for the wet tee shirt competition - although I'd stand a fair chance of getting the title - there are a few guys in the North that would give me a bit of competition with their moobs!!!!!

*note to self, wear a jumper next time*

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
....my seat in the North - love the view, love the atmosphere - my neighbour and his daughter are friendly - my son's mates are behind me and great fun - its all great - but there are a few groups of young lads, say about early 20's who are complete knobs!!!!

Am i a bit thick here ? were you in that seat last year ? were they not knobs then ?

was there some form of "seat-swap" ? - if so who moved out of the North for knobs to move back in ?

could you not contant the club to say that you are not happy with your new neighbours ? - or have you moved in next to them ?

- if so, could the knobs not contact the club to complain about the old squares that have moved into boisteous town ?

This is the issue with all-seaters, it will take around 10 seasons for groups to move around and find thier natural level

even then - you could have some staunch seat-sitters non-singers bovril-drinkers right in the middle of the jump-up-&-down atmosphere creating singing section hub

rember how long it took to get the withdean singers to concregate together

suck it up - don't wear fancy boots to the footy, tut loudly, fart when they light-up, wait 10 years and they'll grow up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here