Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
To be fair though tho eh, sounds like the lad tried to apologise. Hope you said the highlighted bit in an exaggerated comedy banter manner and laughed it off and moved on. Tremendous comeback line! :lol:

Yeah I did - of course I moved on - as for the comeback - yes I was pretty proud of that one - made the guy that was also getting milk at the time laugh too!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was getting some milk for a coffee that my son had bought me back but forgot to pick up milk - I didn't choose to stand next to them!

I don't want to sit in the family stand as I prefer the atmosphere in the North and that is where my son and bro are - a slop of beer? really I couldn't give a toss - but it wasn't a slop it was a whole pint of beer - and it was their billy big balls attitude that annoyed me even more than the beer spilling incident.

So you want the better atmosphere but don't want drunk lads having a giggle?

As I alluded to in my previous post I'd probably avoid the Birmingham game if I were you.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
So you want the better atmosphere but don't want drunk lads having a giggle?

As I alluded to in my previous post I'd probably avoid the Birmingham game if I were you.

You haven't read anything I've written - have you?

Forget it - should have just kept my mouth shut - lets hope it's not you or your girlfriend/boyfriend that gets piss wet through next time

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You haven't read anything I've written - have you?

Forget it - should have just kept my mouth shut - lets hope it's not you or your girlfriend/boyfriend that gets piss wet through next time

I've read everything you've written.

Some pissed up larks spilt a pint over you, they tried to apologise and you told them to stick it. They then proceeded to spark up a cigarette which is a bit naughty and daft but hardly crime of the century (just look at how many people smoke in the bogs). Which to me sounds like it was boys being boys and they were just showing off in front of one another.

No, you were right to speak up as you've given me a brilliant idea!! How about half time wet t-shirt competitions?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I've read everything you've written.

Some pissed up larks spilt a pint over you, they tried to apologise and you told them to stick it. They then proceeded to spark up a cigarette which is a bit naughty and daft but hardly crime of the century (just look at how many people smoke in the bogs). Which to me sounds like it was boys being boys and they were just showing off in front of one another.

No, you were right to speak up as you've given me a brilliant idea!! How about half time wet t-shirt competitions?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Care to fight racism with some similar post-modernist ironic humour? Thought not.

"Ere, I went to the doctor the other day. They're all bleedin pakis innit. Whatever 'appened to your good honest white doctor? I don't feel comfortable being seen by one of them. Not right them coming over 'ere and taking all our jobs. Cheeky bugger wouldn't even sign my disability benefit form. It means I've now got to spend all Wednesday at the social security going through forms and I'm missing out on the paintballing. Makes me sick, I can tell you."

Job done. Piece of piss this post-modern irony.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
There were far too many heavily pissed-up groups of 'lads' about last night imo. Nearly all of us like a few sharpeners when we're going to the footy, but some of the behaviour I saw last night before & after the match was, frankly, f***ing embarrassing. I'm hoping it's down to the 'Friday Night Blow-out' mentality & doesn't become the norm on matchdays.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Actually, scrub that. I've got something that did make me giggle.

An Irishman goes for a job on a building site and the foreman tells him to eff off because everyone knows the Irish are thick as shit. The Irishman protests that he isn't so the foreman gives him one look and says 'alright then, what's the difference between a joist and a girder? The Irishman replies "ah well, dat one I does know. Your Girder was a German Romantic Poet whereas Joist wrote Finnegan's Wake and Ulysses."

Boom tish. Proper post-modernist humour that challenges stereotypes.

I had that Andrea Dworkin in the back of me cab once. Ugly bint, she was.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
You should have told me you where going for halftime drink, I could have told you how to handle the situation.
What you should have done was to say "yes please ill have a pint of Harveys", then spilled the top inch or so down the front of said idiots jeans .(right in the fly area) :ohmy:
He would Then have looked like he pissed himself ,(well embarrassing at that age ):blush: then you could have given me the rest of the pint to drink .:drink:
PS I would never ever advise anyone to throw a whole pint its far to good to chuck around:cheers:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
You should have told me you where going for halftime drink, I could have told you how to handle the situation.
What you should have done was to say "yes please ill have a pint of Harveys", then spilled the top inch or so down the front of said idiots jeans .(right in the fly area) :ohmy:
He would Then have looked like he pissed himself ,(well embarrassing at that age ):blush: then you could have given me the rest of the pint to drink .:drink:
PS I would never ever advise anyone to throw a whole pint its far to good to chuck around:cheers:

Lol yeah on second thoughts - I should have done that! Next time x I didn't say anything to either you or Will at the time as you were up in your seat and the game was about to start! Good job my leggings were black though it was freezing stood in that queue for the train with wet leggings!!!

As for the wet tee shirt competition - although I'd stand a fair chance of getting the title - there are a few guys in the North that would give me a bit of competition with their moobs!!!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
PS I would never ever advise anyone to throw a whole pint its far to good to chuck around:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Pucker sound advice as always from NSC :thumbsup: :lol:

Hope your well mate :thumbsup:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
brilliant today mate (hope you had a good holiday ) still buzzing from last nights performance going to watford on tuesday cant wait

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
brilliant today mate (hope you had a good holiday ) still buzzing from last nights performance going to watford on tuesday cant wait

Yes had an awesome holiday thanks mate, got back late lunchtime yesterday, yes i saw the goals on Sky this morning and it looked amazing there!!! wished i could have been there, but will be soon :thumbsup:

Enjoy Watford on Tuesday :thumbsup: ...oh and if anyone throws any beer over you...FFS DRINK IT!! :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yep - maybe I should have asked for a f***ing mop and bucket and offered to clean the concourse for the little shit!

Thats more like it!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Homophobia and racism appear to have died in NSC - and good riddance - but sexism appears to be alive and well. FFS.

It also seems some are lacking in a sense of humour too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here