Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I love my seat in the North - love the view, love the atmosphere - my neighbour and his daughter are friendly - my son's mates are behind me and great fun - its all great - but there are a few groups of young lads, say about early 20's who are complete knobs!!!!

They are lairy, rude to the stewards and last night thought it would be funny to light up a fag on the concourse at half time - steward came bounding over and bollocked them and gave them a warning - which they thought was hilarious and started taking pictures of the lad who'd got the warning thinking it was clever - then one stepped back and decided to spill his pint all over my boots!!!

If you are one of these lads - grow up and act your age - because frankly my 7 year old is better behaved!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
If they're still there by christmas and behaving in the same way I'd be surprised....

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I love my seat in the North - love the view, love the atmosphere - my neighbour and his daughter are friendly - my son's mates are behind me and great fun - its all great - but there are a few groups of young lads, say about early 20's who are complete knobs!!!!

They are lairy, rude to the stewards and last night thought it would be funny to light up a fag on the concourse at half time - steward came bounding over and bollocked them and gave them a warning - which they thought was hilarious and started taking pictures of the lad who'd got the warning thinking it was clever - then one stepped back and decided to spill his pint all over my boots!!!

If you are one of these lads - grow up and act your age - because frankly my 7 year old is better behaved!

A swift knee to the bollox will sort the problem out

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Give them a piece of your mind - they probably won't have the stones to ansewr back. If they do whack them with your handbag!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Give them a piece of your mind - they probably won't have the stones to ansewr back. If they do whack them with your handbag!

Well I did shoot him the death stare last night - the kid said - Ooo sorry love - ill get you a drink to say sorry - I think I said - 'what so you can throw that all over me too? No thanks!!!'

I reckon they are known to the stewards!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
last night thought it would be funny to light up a fag on the concourse at half time - steward came bounding over and bollocked them and gave them a warning - which they thought was hilarious and started taking pictures of the lad who'd got the warning thinking it was clever
:facepalm: 'yeah, got told off by a cop last week too, I was like whatever you ain't got nuffing on me and he was like blah blah blah and he gave me a caution and that's not the best bit, I didn't give him my real name' :wanker:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thats women for you ,we should never have allowed them to learn to read and write,let alone have the vote

Ain't that the truth. Bloke spills his drink over her, offers to buy her one to say sorry and she tells him to poke it up his arse! No pleasing some people is there!

Guess she's run out of batteries or Liverpool are at home this weekend?!?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ain't that the truth. Bloke spills his drink over her, offers to buy her one to say sorry and she tells him to poke it up his arse! No pleasing some people is there!

Guess she's run out of batteries or Liverpool are at home this weekend?!?

I saw a street drinker vomit over his pet dog's head this morning - just off London Road. You know what? The dog just took it all in his stride, carried on as if it was no big deal. Women could learn a thing or two from that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Always impressed by the ability of posters on here to cross the line between droll and ironic to unfunny, unamusing and franky rather dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here