Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Awful. We are a BLUE and WHITE team. Our away kit (to be used ONLY when there's a clash) should be white shirts with maybe a blue flash. On those rare occasions when white won't do we should have a yellow shirt on standby. There is nothing "red" about B&HA and we should never have red shirts. Why can't the club get its head around this?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Awful. We are a BLUE and WHITE team. Our away kit (to be used ONLY when there's a clash) should be white shirts with maybe a blue flash. On those rare occasions when white won't do we should have a yellow shirt on standby. There is nothing "red" about B&HA and we should never have red shirts. Why can't the club get its head around this?

Coming next, hats and scarves in the colours of the new kits.

theboybilly

Please not black socks and black shorts together. Socks and shorts should never be the same colour...we looked so much better when when we wore white shorts with the 3rd strip last season. Almost Milan in fact, and the Italians know a bit about style.
But I do like the Volt effort (notwithstanding the aforementioned issue with the club badge in blue)

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think what ever kit the the club comes out with there will be some who like it and some who don't. Neither is correct, neither is wrong, it's just different tastes that is all. If you like them and can afford it, buy them. Wear them with pride, no matter how old or what you look like. It's your life and two fingers to anyone who does not like it.

Oct 11, 2005
London

Totally agree.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Love the yellow, except the collar. It's a football shirt, not a golf shirt. Like the red one. Am tempted, by both, really.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

We have had red in our away kits for many years, 1972 is the first one I have a record for.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow! Call me old-fashioned, but seems to me that if you have blue and white stripes as you home kit, you're only ever going to clash once in a blue moon with the oppo, and then only with their yellow kit or their red kit, in which case you'd wear the stripes. Might be missing something but can see no other possible reason for a randomly chosen third shirt other than to part tuats from their money.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You're right, there was one, but there is some contention that it was never worn in a proper game, perhaps a pre season match only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here