Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
both shirts look ok - considering what we COULD have had

rather the plain shirts than the obvious template shite like the orange one last year, that we share with half of league 2. These are simple and nice (I'm not even sure the red kit is a template)

not a fan of bright colours, but it could have been a lot worse

only real issue i have is the badges look sewn on, so anybody who buys it will get serious CHAFE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will have to see them in the shop as I think they look quite a bit brighter in these photos than they will in every day life.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think it's a bit of shame both are to be used with black shorts and socks, bit Sunday League for my liking. If we're going to have bold colours then go the whole hog, don't muck around.

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
I think it's a bit of shame both are to be used with black shorts and socks, bit Sunday League for my liking. If we're going to have bold colours then go the whole hog, don't muck around.

Both the away kits last year had black shorts too. Stupid really because we hardly ever wore them in matched as the likes of Derby, Bolton, Fulham, Sheff Wed etc all wore black shorts themselves.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
football_shirt_23184_1_369x493x1.jpg

This is what I would really love back-or something similar. Yellow every time for me please.

What do you mean why? When has a sponsors logo ever enhanced a kit, or indeed the appearance of anything? I gave up the fight when when we sold out to Nobo so I accept its there forever, I'll buy my son the shirt and the Albion can use the money recieved for wearing it but anyone that thinks the logo "looks good" or The Amex (and I quote someone from NSC) is a "cool name" for a stadium is clearly mental. Well done to FC United who have refused to sell their shirts as advertising space.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I have been trying to work out why the kits look shithouse and have concluded that it is a Nike shirt with the normal badge, no attempt to blend the badge into the shirt, the green and black of 2011 kit looked good (IMHO) because they made the badge black and green to blend in. These look like what they are, nike templates with an Albion badge stuck on.

Thats becasuse they are. Thats the problem with none elite teams having Nike as a kit maker, all we get is a template kit. I would rather we where with Adidas if we where going for an elite 'named' kit maker. They make some nice retro looking kits, Man United's new one looks set to be pretty nice. Nike just make boring kits IMO.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So, how much are each of these shirts available for sans albion badge and iron-on Amex logo? (No, I havnt read the thread)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What do you mean why? When has a sponsors logo ever enhanced a kit, or indeed the appearance of anything? I gave up the fight when when we sold out to Nobo so I accept its there forever, I'll buy my son the shirt and the Albion can use the money recieved for wearing it but anyone that thinks the logo "looks good" or The Amex (and I quote someone from NSC) is a "cool name" for a stadium is clearly mental. Well done to FC United who have refused to sell their shirts as advertising space.

Modern football shirts, pay £45 to be a walking advert . ???

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Love both of them. Quality kits. The sponsors' logo looks like a marked improvement on last years effort too. Marginally prefer the yellow...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Neither red nor yellow particularly suite my skin colouration and therefore I shall be abstaining. Call me vain but hey, why walk around looking like a super duper plonker when I can already walk around looking like a plonker!!!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
With an away kit as distinctive as that, what possible opportunities would we have to wear a 'third' kit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here