Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If Nike did a nice QUALITY polo or T-Shirt, with just the club crest & no sponsor logo plastered over it, I would buy one.
I know they can do it, I have a quality, well fitting England Nike polo. Just the England badge & of course that swish Nike thing.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If Nike did a nice QUALITY polo or T-Shirt, with just the club crest & no sponsor logo plastered over it, I would buy one.
I know they can do it, I have a quality, well fitting England Nike polo. Just the England badge & of course that swish Nike thing.

I agree, my nipper had a polo shirt and sweatshirt from the club last season and practically lived in them. The quality is great and much better then the previous stuff.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Is it in the shop yet?

On line shop states...

"Please note this item is available for pre-order. Your payment will be taken today and your item will be dispatched not before July 22nd for delivery on or prior to July 24th for deliveries within the UK. "Click and Collect" orders will be available to collect at the Amex Stadium superstore from 9am on 24th July. Overseas deliveries will be dispatched on 22nd July"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
With an away kit as distinctive as that, what possible opportunities would we have to wear a 'third' kit?

We couldn't wear our first kit against anyone in blue, or in stripes, nor the second kit, if they play in yellow, so we'd need the red one against, um, Shrewsbury??

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here