Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mighty CPFC Vs Villa

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ok two points to make:

1 - I cant believe there are BHA fans wanting the Scum to win....sums up this messegaboard and the morons on it!

2 - A Scum fan posting on a rivals messageboard whilst his team are live on the telly....what a sad individual tosser you are!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Afternoon gentlemen. I thought i'd come on and post a thread to cheer you all up, after all, after yet another poor result for you yesterday the NSC is like suicide alley. It would be safe to say that many of you will be staying in (the weather is shite) to watch our game this afternoon (you know you want to really).
As a realist i would hope for a scraper win or draw but can't really see it happening. Obviously now a quarter final place is up for grabs and against a team a division higher, Villa will field a stronger side than they did against you.
You'll also see that in our shitty ground we can create an atmosphere that you'll have to try and match when you get into Falmer (looking good btw).

For the 'tards on here, f*** you in advance, for the footy fan/more sensible, your thoughts please.

Ok let's look at the facts - this is one of your biggest games of the season so far and where are you, on the terrace at Selhurst cheering with the rest of them? No you are talking to Brighton fans online on an Albion board - strange but true! Good luck with the result and I have been impressed in your ability to keep scoring goals despite your financial difficulties.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
ok two points to make:

1 - I cant believe there are BHA fans wanting the Scum to win....sums up this messegaboard and the morons on it!

2 - A Scum fan posting on a rivals messageboard whilst his team are live on the telly....what a sad individual tosser you are!

Having an avatar of a drug taking, make up wearing homosexual suits you too! Keep up, this threads' been going for a few hours and been pretty good natured until now. Still, look at the first post, part of it applies to you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You have to hand it to the pikeys: they had the best of that first 45. Villa certainly don't like it up 'em! Hate that gobshite Lee tosser they've got playing up front, mind. Be nice if the ITV cretins could cut the Pala*se love-in too. :glare:

All to play for..

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Ok let's look at the facts - this is one of your biggest games of the season so far and where are you, on the terrace at Selhurst cheering with the rest of them? No you are talking to Brighton fans online on an Albion board - strange but true! Good luck with the result and I have been impressed in your ability to keep scoring goals despite your financial difficulties.
See earlier post about no work, no money. :facepalm:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
ok two points to make:

Well said that man.

If Palace go on to win this, it'll just top off a piss poor weekend - what with Albion throwing it all away late on yesterday, the scum getting through to the last eight of the cup in front of millions on the telly, and the elephant's early elimination from the 2010 World's Hardest Creature.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm laughing too, not. Rest what case? Your point?

oh sweet jesus I'll spell it out for your then, you're a sad little twat who would rather post meaningless drivel on a RIVALS messageboard than concentrate on his team playing LIVE on the telly......HELLO?.....SCUMMER?.......ANYONE HOME?!

:facepalm: :US:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
See earlier post about no work, no money. :facepalm:

Too many of your earlier posts to read all of them but thought you would at least be on BBS or whatever cheering along with your own fans.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
oh sweet jesus I'll spell it out for your then, you're a sad little twat who would rather post meaningless drivel on a RIVALS messageboard than concentrate on his team playing LIVE on the telly......HELLO?.....SCUMMER?.......ANYONE HOME?!

:facepalm: :US:

Oh dear, i can see you now, kicking your cat or shouting at your family. Look at the timing of the posts you dumb f***. Most of them before, then at half time

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
still sad though is'nt it? I mean look at your life for a second....posting on a rivals messageboard to get your kicks....you're my HERO!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Having an avatar of a drug taking, make up wearing homosexual suits you too! Keep up, this threads' been going for a few hours and been pretty good natured until now. Still, look at the first post, part of it applies to you.

Its Marc Bolan not Simon Jordan you dopey tart

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are the Palace fans actually singing? (To the tune of whitestripes)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here