Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mighty CPFC Vs Villa

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Afternoon gentlemen. I thought i'd come on and post a thread to cheer you all up, after all, after yet another poor result for you yesterday the NSC is like suicide alley. It would be safe to say that many of you will be staying in (the weather is shite) to watch our game this afternoon (you know you want to really).
As a realist i would hope for a scraper win or draw but can't really see it happening. Obviously now a quarter final place is up for grabs and against a team a division higher, Villa will field a stronger side than they did against you.
You'll also see that in our shitty ground we can create an atmosphere that you'll have to try and match when you get into Falmer (looking good btw).

For the 'tards on here, f*** you in advance, for the footy fan/more sensible, your thoughts please.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
I think it will be 2-1. I actually think Palace will win. Unlike us they seem to have the spirit to want to win...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hope Villa stuff you good & proper. :thumbsup:

ps I think it'll be a tight game tbh - & although I hate to say it, your mob have a good chance of springing a surprise I reckon.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This is my highlight of the weekend. Having a soft spot for AVFC, even before we played them, I hope they destroy you.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Good luck today mate :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it true it's not a sell-out?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I think up until Weds Dougdeep there wereabout 600 tickets left, mostly individual ones, so harder to sell. From what i've heard there were loads of people swapping so they could be with their friends.

Been watching you get a bit of a kicking Samhale on here for being a twat! Once a twat, always......
What flavour are the windows in the back of your parents car?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Speaking as a swindon fan with no affection for brighton i really hope villa f*** you over good and proper, palace and croydon f***ing holes. shit support deserve f*** all.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Speaking as a swindon fan with no affection for brighton i really hope villa f*** you over good and proper, palace and croydon f***ing holes. shit support deserve f*** all.

And i bet that is your 'post of the day' on here! So much wit and intelligence. You're a credit to your parents :thumbsup:

Swindon FC, still in the Football League?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
i really fancy you lot to get something today, i reckon you will sneak a 1-0 win.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Oh and before you say it 20 chavs waving "ultra" flags does not constitute a great backing of your team.

I think you'll find the 'chavs' are supporters who do a decent job of creating an atmosphere. Got anything like that at Swindon? Didn't think so, infact, have you got 20 fans?

Bit surreal this, Palace fan and Swindon thick head argueing on Brighton website.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Actually Swindon had the first ever group of Uk Ultras, set up by italian immigrants. But no we dont have flag waving nor a f***ing drummer. We do have one of the highest average attendances in league 1 and considering the way previous boards have shat on our fanbase over the years its good to see the feelgood factor coming back to the club.

However putting niceities aside for a second, hope you get spanked :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here