Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mighty CPFC Vs Villa

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I hope Palace get humiliated and no future investor is found by watching a shower of shite. Hope you go bust.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Actually Swindon had the first ever group of Uk Ultras, set up by italian immigrants. But no we dont have flag waving nor a f***ing drummer. We do have one of the highest average attendances in league 1 and considering the way previous boards have shat on our fanbase over the years its good to see the feelgood factor coming back to the club.

However putting niceities aside for a second, hope you get spanked :)

Are you still coked up from last night? I bet it's a right laugh to be associated with you and your club. You weren't the one who wrote 'Killjoy woz ere' on the toilet wall during a visit to Selhurst God knows how many years ago, are you?!!
So just because your pile of shit had the 'Ultras' first (i'll take your word for it) you are offended because we have a drummer and flags?
The reason previous boards have shat on you is that if every Swinton fan is like you, they wouldn't give a shit about the club.
I doubt very much too that you yourself have any feelgood factor.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope you get a result against the villa:blush:
But realistically,you will need to park one of your pikey caravans in front of your goal:D

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I hope Palace get humiliated and no future investor is found by watching a shower of shite. Hope you go bust.

Fab addition to this board you are. Well done :facepalm:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

Yeah lets hope our Rivals go bust, then we can be a 3rd division club with no rivals like the mighty Gillingham and Wycombe. Why don't you think befor posting utter shit? :facepalm:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Why are you on this board instead of in the pub having a pre-match pint with just over an hour to go before kick off ???

Not had a single days' work since 24th Dec. Tough out there for 'end trades' like me at the moment. Still able to go to League games though as i can borrow season tickets off mates if un-used.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not had a single days' work since 24th Dec. Tough out there for 'end trades' like me at the moment. Still able to go to League games though as i can borrow season tickets off mates if un-used.

Sorry to hear that least you can watch the game on the telly today.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Afternoon gentlemen. I thought i'd come on and post a thread to cheer you all up, after all, after yet another poor result for you yesterday the NSC is like suicide alley. It would be safe to say that many of you will be staying in (the weather is shite) to watch our game this afternoon (you know you want to really).
As a realist i would hope for a scraper win or draw but can't really see it happening. Obviously now a quarter final place is up for grabs and against a team a division higher, Villa will field a stronger side than they did against you.
You'll also see that in our shitty ground we can create an atmosphere that you'll have to try and match when you get into Falmer (looking good btw).

For the 'tards on here, f*** you in advance, for the footy fan/more sensible, your thoughts please.

Blimey, pretty much full strength. Was this team anything like the one that played you lot?

Aston Villa: 1. Brad Friedel, 2. Luke Young, 5. Richard Dunne, 6. Stuart Downing, 7. Ashley Young, 8. James Milner, 16. Fabian Delph, 18. Emile Heskey, 19. Stiliyan Petrov, 24. Stephen Warnock, 29. James Collins

Subs: 4. Steven Sidwell, 10. John Carew, 14. Nathan Delfouneso, 15. Curtis Davies, 23. Brad Guzan, 23. Habib Beye, 24. Carlos Cuellar

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Blimey, pretty much full strength. Was this team anything like the one that played you lot?

Aston Villa: 1. Brad Friedel, 2. Luke Young, 5. Richard Dunne, 6. Stuart Downing, 7. Ashley Young, 8. James Milner, 16. Fabian Delph, 18. Emile Heskey, 19. Stiliyan Petrov, 24. Stephen Warnock, 29. James Collins

Subs: 4. Steven Sidwell, 10. John Carew, 14. Nathan Delfouneso, 15. Curtis Davies, 23. Brad Guzan, 23. Habib Beye, 24. Carlos Cuellar
All played some part against us.

Jimmy Grimble

Villa making a lot of noise.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Villa making a lot of noise.

Got 5000 under the camera and microphones. If you put 500 there it would seem like 5000, so 5000 sounds like 10,000! Still noisy buggers though.

Jimmy Grimble

Well, if 500 sounds like 5,000, then 5,000 would sound like 50,000, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here