Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mighty CPFC Vs Villa

Jimmy Grimble

Music when they score :wozza:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I hope they win today to make some good money but love it if they get relegated.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's the cup and they're underdogs, so why not. I'd rather them than premiershite win the cup

Have you no shame? I hope they get battered to the point of demoralizing the whole stinking place, players, management and especially the 'supporters'. They'll probably win but I sincerely hope they get a f***ing good stuffing-they are Palace after all.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
What do you expect? A love in. I’m Brighton, this is my home and I’ll say what I like about you scummers. If you don’t like what I say about your shite club then don’t reply.

No, seriously, you as a bloke (not as a Brighton fan) are a prick.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
This.

This.

This.

This.

This.

Good game, this.

Yeah, good game. Shame as a football fan you can't see it. Keep posting bollox bell end.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Have you no shame? I hope they get battered to the point of demoralizing the whole stinking place, players, management and especially the 'supporters'. They'll probably win but I sincerely hope they get a f***ing good stuffing-they are Palace after all.

Honestly i don't care really, the most important thing is they suffer for years on end in the league, even more importantly is that we eventually become a bigger power than them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here