• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've been thinking about this. ...
probably more than Farage. he does seem to go against the Tories win in the north plan, while maybe shoring up a few southern seats for them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Labour will not sneak through the middle, Swinson stands a chance as it seems to be on-trend being a snowflake.

Nige is on a mission and nothing will stop him.

Nothing will stop him? We are still in the EU and he has failed seven times to be elected as an MP. He’s failed so many times that he’s given up even trying at probably one of the most important elections in modern times.
Nothing will stop him!? Pah! He has been stopped. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Some on here work for a living. Then there’s ppf who spends all day alone in his benefits funded hovel trying to read The Sun whilst cracking one out over a picture of Katie Hopkins with her bra strap showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my that wasn't a mental image i needed. Thanks Guinness!.............:mad:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Labour will not sneak through the middle, Swinson stands a chance as it seems to be on-trend being a snowflake.

Nige is on a mission and nothing will stop him.

Labour sneaked in against all expectations in Peterborough, nobody expected a Labour win there. Farage split the right wing vote.
Fingers crossed it happens again , eh?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Can you please direct me to your post where you stated your outrage at the Lib Dems recent decision to stand down in numerous seats denying people with an entirely legal set of beliefs a party to vote for?

I understand your point but there seems to me to be a huge difference between the tradition of political parties concentrating their efforts on some seats and not on others - and even ignoring some - and the demand of The Times leader writer that a political party representing the legal views of a measurable proportion of voters withdraw ALL its candidates from an election. That is to say, to cease to exist on every ballot paper in every constituency across the country.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
A weak reply and I think you probably know that..........if you are honest with yourself.
Anyway, things have moved on now!
P.S. I loved Footy Genius's reply to your post. You really are full of 'humbug!......done up like a kipper!:D

Well you accused me of dishonesty regarding my views on the Brexit Party's local campaigning and I provided simple black and white evidence that you were completely wrong. Wasn't much more I could say really.

PS I've replied to JCFG. He was attempting to draw a parallel that didn't exist.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Same old Impster :wink:

tenor.gif

Wow, what a team you two are. Careful though. Pasta will be jealous.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Interesting but rather general comment. Do you really think that all politicians 'don't seem to care'? Do you include everyone, both Leave and Remain MPs who daily put up with abuse and threats for maintaining their stance on the matter?

Politicians are not helping themselves. I personally think some of the comments from both sides have inflamed the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Robert Peston on ITV said on the news that he thought that Nigel Farage's statement will hand the keys of No 10 to Corbyn. He is the expert but I hope that he has read it wrong.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Robert Peston on ITV said on the news that he thought that Nigel Farage's statement will hand the keys of No 10 to Corbyn. He is the expert but I hope that he has read it wrong.
A long way to go yet, I don't think Peston would claim to be able to predict things from so far out.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Obviously giving his opinion of how the news will finally take affect in the same way that many have said it will guarantee a Boris majority, all opinions and speculation.

If that's what Preston thinks I suggests he gets himself off to a bookies sharpish because the chances of Corbyn as PM (either a Labour majority or minority) are urrently less than 20%.

It's going to be a significant Tory majority of at least 50 seats IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If that's what Preston thinks I suggests he gets himself off to a bookies sharpish because the chances of Corbyn as PM (either a Labour majority or minority) are urrently less than 20%.

It's going to be a significant Tory majority of at least 50 seats IMO.

I think and hope the same having lived through previous Labour governments and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Could Buglecunt Farrage get his tongue any further up bungle**** Johnson's arse?

"Lets have an election pact."
"No."
"Lets form a leave alliance."
"No."
"We'll not stand where you won last time."
"Ah bless."

The shit-stirring chicken creep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here