The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's not meant as an insult. I genuinely have never met a conspiracy theorist who wasn't suffering from arrested development in some way, socially, academically, intelectually....I genuinely believe that conspiracy theories are used as a crux and to fill a gap in developement or acheivement. You have never satisfactoraly answered a question on here, you evidently spend way too much time "researching" hokum and I beleiev you are socially retarded. Yes, we should all have a healthy level of cynicism but when it spills over into being deluded it's time to take stock. Of course we could ignore you, but as you conspiracy theorists say, that's how they get away with it...

Pretty insulting post. Lots of clinical diagnosis here, could it be that you are not a medical professional? If not, could it be that you say these things to distract from the topic of discussion? In fact no discussion is necessary if the person you are talking to clinically mentally impaired, right?

You are low.

And...

Nibble said:
I genuinely have never met a conspiracy theorist who wasn't suffering from arrested development in some way, socially, academically, intelectually....I genuinely believe that conspiracy theories are used as a crux and to fill a gap in developement or acheivement...I believe you are socially retarded.

This is not only lacking in any intellectual substance, but also suggests that perhaps you have none.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
If they put it in marketing / adverts etc... it's not exactly hidden, is it?

err, yes....tons of ads and billboards have subliminal symbolism 90 degrees or 180 degrees, or really faint - the conscious mind cannot see it, but the subconcsious can. when one grabs a bottle of coke, they don't study the shape of the bottle or the artwork, but the subconscious slurps it all up. there is tons of info on this, but i daren't give links.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The difficulty with you and [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION], is that you do get so many replies to your 'views', that it conveniently enables you to both skip and jump actual relevant arguments, and choose ones which suit you ends for a response. Why don't you choose to click ignore on the posts that offend you, and concentrate your responses when people do actually make relevant logical points.

Now [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] would respond (as per post no.261) "if someone made a logical point I would". Now that is arrogance, if not being slightly deluded.

Ask a logical question. Any one you like.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I genuinely don't understand why dinodan and brunswick are not even the slightest bit open to anyone else's opinion on these matters? Most on here have conceded that most governments indulge in cladestine operations but we don't assume we know the answers. You two just assume yo have it all sussed. You don't. I spend an increasnig majority of my working life travelling and researching the possible truths behind mythology, ancient populations, symbolism and cultures and one thing I can tell you is that I very, very rarely come to any definitive conclusions and if I do they are hard fought. You look at a couple of shonky vids on youtube and claim to have it all sussed. Yo uare a pair of clown shoes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pretty insulting post. Lots of clinical diagnosis here, could it be that you are not a medical professional? If not, could it be that you say these things to distract from the topic of discussion? In fact no discussion is necessary if the person you are talking to clinically mentally impaired, right?

You are low.

And...

This is not only lacking in any intellectual substance, but also suggests that perhaps you have none.

I can only apologise if you feel insulted, you choose how you wish it to make you feel. However, it is my belief that there is something wrong with you and Brunswick. I believe you are genuinely deluded. I hope you grow out of it and make a full comeback to the real world.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I genuinely don't understand why dinodan and brunswick are not even the slightest bit open to anyone else's opinion on these matters? Most on here have conceded that most governments indulge in cladestine operations but we don't assume we know the answers. You two just assume yo have it all sussed. You don't. I spend an increasnig majority of my working life travelling and researching the possible truths behind mythology, ancient populations, symbolism and cultures and one thing I can tell you is that I very, very rarely come to any definitive conclusions and if I do they are hard fought. You look at a couple of shonky vids on youtube and claim to have it all sussed. Yo uare a pair of clown shoes.

Cool dude.

I'm encouraging logical questions. Got any?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can only apologise if you feel insulted, you choose how you wish it to make you feel. However, it is my belief that there is something wrong with you and Brunswick. I believe you are genuinely deluded. I hope you grow out of it and make a full comeback to the real world.

Mate, what I was saying is, listen to yourself. Tell me my facts are wrong, but you don't talk in facts. You talk in BS.

Read your posts, listen to yourself, then ask yourself what possible place in a reasoned intellectual discussion your post have.

Shape up or shut up.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION], you seem to put academia and intellect high on the lifes goals list.....for me, they both sit well below balance and intuition. i learned alot about you in that post.

if you think i research stuff to fill a whole in development, i think you would be massively suprised if you actually met me. you are generalsising and pigeon holing "people with alternate views." you do this to distance yourself from them....but on the other hand, something in you is drawn to these views, hence the ammount of posts and time you spend within them.

your actions and time spent in this thread are not of one that thinks it is all nonsense - or you simply wouldn't be here. if i saw a thread about something i thought was complete nonsense, do you know what.....drumroll.....i wouldn't open it, and if i did, i would probably click the red x in the top right. why are you here? to insult? well that is very brave and heroic of you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

what is "the real world" nibble - enlighten us. is it one where just by chance a man shoots lots of people just before gun laws are set to be reviewed, one where the shooter worked in nueroscience, and turned up in court looking drugged to the eyeballs?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cool dude.

I'm encouraging logical questions. Got any?

Once again in the face of someone who has a rational,logic based approach you balk. Okay fella, here's a question for you. Can you provide some evidence to support the theory that these recent shootings are the result of a government mind control program set in place to dis-arm the citizens of the US please? And I mean evidence.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
err, yes....tons of ads and billboards have subliminal symbolism 90 degrees or 180 degrees, or really faint - the conscious mind cannot see it, but the subconcsious can. when one grabs a bottle of coke, they don't study the shape of the bottle or the artwork, but the subconscious slurps it all up. there is tons of info on this, but i daren't give links.

you could link to your hearts content, it doesnt really mean much. subliminal messaging in advertising is well studied and documented, you could do an A level in Art, Marketing or Business Studies for basics, Art, Design or Marketing degrees for more advanced. its there for everyone to see, especially the legions of internet bloggers. hence why its incredulous that any secret organisation would use it today when they could simple inform each other if communication is the intention. where conditioning is the intention, we are by extension being conditioned for everything we ever see and hear, making it absurdly pointless.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Once again in the face of someone who has a rational,logic based approach you balk. Okay fella, here's a question for you. Can you provide some evidence to support the theory that these recent shootings are the result of a government mind control program set in place to dis-arm the citizens of the US please? And I mean evidence.

the evidence will be when the law is passed.......seems like we all need to wait, then bump the thread.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
what is "the real world" nibble - enlighten us.

I can only urge you to discover it for yourselfand hope you recognise it if you do. It's the beautiful place that needs logic and ration applied to it to maintain it's beauty and worth, not fearmongering hate theories that neither solve or propogate useful answers to the many problem we face. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the evidence will be when the law is passed.......seems like we all need to wait, then bump the thread.

I see. You really are something. That's not evidence though is it. that could just as easily be the result of these shootings being the catalyst to a just control of gun law? You seem to have trouble grasping the basic concept of "evidence".

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
you could link to your hearts content, it doesnt really mean much. subliminal messaging in advertising is well studied and documented, you could do an A level in Marketing or Business Studies. its there for everyone to see, especially the legions of internet bloggers, hence why i think its incredulous that any secret organisation would use it today when they could simple inform each other where communication is the intention (where conditioning the intentions is pointless as we are by extention being conditioned for everything we ever see and hear, which is absurdly pointless).

to understand this one needs to look at the esoteric. simply put, symbols gather, store, hold, and give energy.......a phone call or email has no where near the same affect a symbol can have.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

No, I cannot. But I did not say that it was, nor did I say that I could.

This is progress, keep going.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

er... why?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I see. You really are something.

well, of course, this is a debate of opinions, i believe (as i said earlier) - it has the hallmarks of a mind control shooting - i have no hard proof, save for the symbolism and repeated meme - the proof would really come when the gun law is passed. this is called LOGIC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports