Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Again avoiding all logic. It's not waffle is it? It's just facts that you can't understand . Report me you massive, massive twat. At least if I'm banned I won't be tempted to reply to any of your f***ing inane horseshit. Christ.

well said Nibble.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
because now their economy is worse than it was before, and tomorrow it will be worse than today. the 2008 crash was quickly brushed under the carpet and covered up. may

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Pretty sure the most major crash was back in the 30s.

Also, that still doesn't explain it. Why will it be at THIS crash? Why not another, further one in 10-15 years time?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Again avoiding all logic. It's not waffle is it? It's just facts that you can't understand . Report me you massive, massive twat. At least if I'm banned I won't be tempted to reply to any of your f***ing inane horseshit. Christ.

the constitution is interpreted different ways by different people.....i understand this very well. i dont think it is horseshit to point to the opinion that the denver shooting has hallmarks of mind control for problem, reaction, solution -you can call it all you want, and throw insults all you want - just makes you look silly really.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Pretty sure the most major crash was back in the 30s.

Also, that still doesn't explain it. Why will it be at THIS crash? Why not another, further one in 10-15 years time?

wow, do you really think the dollar is going to survive another 10 or 15 years....hehehe......some people are really going to wake up to a big suprise one of these days.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
because now their economy is worse than it was before, and tomorrow it will be worse than today. the 2008 crash was quickly brushed under the carpet and covered up. may

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Can you,yes YOU, explain anything for yourself. All your "data" is ripped off from frankly bullshit sources, you never think anything through for yourself, you rely on other nutjobs' so called evidence to answer any critics on here and you resolutely refuse to answer ANY logical question from ANYONE. you are worse than the politicians etc you accuse of trying to mind control us all. Did you ever stop to take a good look at how yo actually conduct yourself on here and think "Hang on, despite all the evidence to contradict the speculation I have gleaned form wholly unreliable and largely inccurate sources from the deepest, darkest depths of the spaznet I still seem content to ignore all sense and spew utter flummery onto this forum, Maybe Nibble's right, maybe I am an utter, utter wankspanner"?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
wow, do you really think the dollar is going to survive another 10 or 15 years....hehehe......some people are really going to wake up to a big suprise one of these days.
Yes it really is INSANE reasoning to assume the dollar is going to survive another whole decade, when it has only managed about 40 decades of existence so far.

Do you realise that those people who don't get wound up by are you are actually chuckling at your expense? (except Dingle Dan, he probably thinks you're intelligent)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

People have been saying "the end is nigh" for about 400 years now, Brunswick.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you,yes YOU, explain anything for yourself. All your "data" is ripped off from frankly bullshit sources, you never think anything through for yourself, you rely on other nutjobs' so called evidence to answer any critics on here and you resolutely refuse to answer ANY logical question from ANYONE. you are worse than the politicians etc you accuse of trying to mind control us all. Did you ever stop to take a good look at how yo actually conduct yourself on here and think "Hang on, despite all the evidence to contradict the speculation I have gleaned form wholly unreliable and largely inccurate sources from the deepest, darkest depths of the spaznet I still seem content to ignore all sense and spew utter flummery onto this forum, Maybe Nibble's right, maybe I am an utter, utter wankspanner"?

Ask a logical question.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Can you,yes YOU, explain anything for yourself. All your "data" is ripped off from frankly bullshit sources, you never think anything through for yourself, you rely on other nutjobs' so calle devidence to answer any crityics on here and you resolutely refuse to answer ANY logical question from ANYONE. you are worse than the politicians etc you accuse of trying to mind control us all. Did you ever stop to take a good look at how yo actually conduct yourself on here and think "Hang on, despite all the evidence to contradict the speculation I have gleaned form wholly unreliable and largely inccurate sources from the deepest, darkest depths of the spaznet I still seem content to ignore all sense and spew utter flummery onto this forum, Maybe Nibble's right, maybe I am an utter, utter wankspanner"?

I am no expert in mind control, but i have met people who are and spoken to them at length - i am not going to call him up, get him to join nsc and post am i? you call any source that is not MSM nutjobs - so it makes it pointless you being in this thread, surely.....goto the bbc for your info on the denver shootings....why are you in this thread if you are totally whacked by such "nutjob" info? if you are spending your time in threads on the net that you deeply think are crazy - does that not say something about you?.....click ignore - its a click away.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the constitution is interpreted different ways by different people.....i understand this very well. i dont think it is horseshit to point to the opinion that the denver shooting has hallmarks of mind control for problem, reaction, solution -you can call it all you want, and throw insults all you want - just makes you look silly really.

Then why doesn't this government,who you claim are so desperate to ban arms, interpret in it's purest legal spirit and ban it without getting ludicrous rehaired bozo's to kill people? You can't answer that can you. You are wasting your life.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
People have been saying "the end is nigh" for about 400 years now, Brunswick.

Is he saying "the end is nigh"?, Or is he saying "the dollar is on the brink of collapse"?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i am no expert in mind control, but i have met people who are and spoken to them at length - i am not going to call him up, get him to join nsc and post am i? you call any source that is not MSM nutjobs - so it makes it pointless you being in this thread, surely.....goto the bbc for your info on the denver shootings....why are you in this thread if you are totally whacked by such "nutjob" info. if you spending your time in thread on the net that you deeply think are crazy - does that not say something about you.....click ignore - its a click away.

Because you amuse me Brunswick. When I am at my desk and I fancy a break I put NSC on and see what utter cockvomit you are spouting at any given moment. There are plenty of other sources of news between your preferred source and MSM. I just choose to look at them all and draw my own conclusions. You look at one source and use their conclusions.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is he saying "the end is nigh"?, Or is he saying "the dollar is on the brink of collapse"?

He is hinting that the NWO etc are looking to come into power shortly. Same difference.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Because you amuse me Brunswick. When I am at my desk and I fancy a break I put NSC on and see what utter cockvomit you are spouting at any given moment. There are plenty of other sources of news between your preferred source and MSM. I just choose to look at them all and draw my own conclusions. You look at one source and use their conclusions.

how do you know i look at one source? you don't. i have covered hours of research on mkultra and mind control....over years too.

also, i am flattered that while you sit at your desk, when you have a break, you don't think of your lover, friends, your place in the world, you think of me. i do find it kind of wierd tho.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Then why doesn't this government,who you claim are so desperate to ban arms, interpret in it's purest legal spirit and ban it without getting ludicrous rehaired bozo's to kill people? You can't answer that can you. You are wasting your life.

The idea is not to force what you want on to people. It is to steer people to the point where they demand what you want.

Emphasis, highlight, sensationalize gun crime, and you can change peoples minds.

In this country, if you were paying attention afew years ago, a massive political push for greater stop and search powers by the police was parallelled with a media narrative greatly emphasizing the risk of knife crime, there was a week when it seemed like there was a knife crime epidemic. There wasn't of course, but it shaped public opinion and that was it's purpose.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's not decent though, is it? What makes it "decent" for you? At the start it refers to laying out the facts, then proceeds to give pretty much ZERO factual evidence pointing towards this guy being mind controlled, just "bizarre" coincidences (that aren't bizarre at all, just the usual sorta stuff you can deduce from any case).

this is standard procedure in conspiracy land. not content with the contradiction that the existing authorities are attempting to take power, they layer on symbology, where everything has to be ritualitic with warning and/or signals. you need to tell the other authorities that you did this for reasons of taking power ( i think), or you condition the public to the future planned events (films with aliens in them are conditioning us for the impending alien invasion, etc). i'm sure symbology might have made sence in a world of 200 years ago or more, today i cant see why you wouldnt just send an email.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
how do you know i look at one source? you don't. i have covered hours of research on mkultra and mind control....over years too.

also, i am flattered that while you sit at your desk, when you have a break, you don't think of your lover, friends, your place in the world, you think of me. i do find it kind of wierd tho.

There is time enough to think of all of you and I always have time to indulge in a little Brunswick nonsense. Oh and all that "reserach" on mind control? You've wasted your entire life.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The idea is not to force what you want on to people. It is to steer people to the point where they demand what you want.

Emphasis, highlight, sensationalize gun crime, and you can change peoples minds.

In this country, if you were paying attention afew years ago, a massive political push for greater stop and search powers by the police was parallelled with a media narrative greatly emphasizing the risk of knife crime, there was a week when it seemed like there was a knife crime epidemic. There wasn't of course, but it shaped public opinion and that was it's purpose.

Dingodan, please,please,please,please stop this piffle. This way madness lies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here