Thanks to the prick who tried to start a fight with me. North stand

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:moo::sheep::hilton:punk::drama::catfight::wrong::flounce:

this whole thread is pathetic

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He didn't look a midget, he was a rather porterly young man! Not a fat ******* at all...no sireee, not at all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have no Idea. I was with my woman. Mt cousin and my uncle and the guy behind me was being a complete dick. I don't know what he was going on about but at the end of the day that Is something Millwalll fans do. Iwould have taken It as abit of banter if my misses was at the game but at the end of the day she was and I'm not not happy really.

This is as clear as mud :mad:

What do Millwall fans do??

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sadly, this happens at cup games.

I was having a a half time chat with [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] about the prices of rail tickets in the Upper West, when [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] and his charming wife came over for a chat.

I jokingly said, "Ed, you aren't in the the North Stand now, so no kicking off!".

I should have said (in a Harry Enfield voice, obviously, "Oi! Bracknell! Get back to the North Stand NOW! They are kicking off NOW! and deal with these Spoof accounts, (not even getting 1/10 on the fishing front), that are posting with such poor grammar that no one actually understands what the hell is/was going on!"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My woman was the one who talked me out from hitting him. Besides. I'm not being funny but I don't want to be banned from the Amex. Let alone every football ground In England.

It's nice that we can all agree on something.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can you imagine the binfests if NSC existed in the 70's and 80's ??

Doesn't bear thinking about. Mind you, at least we would have known what actually happened!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly, this happens at cup games.

I was having a a half time chat with [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] about the prices of rail tickets in the Upper West, when [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] and his charming wife came over for a chat.

I jokingly said, "Ed, you aren't in the the North Stand now, so no kicking off!".

I should have said (in a Harry Enfield voice, obviously, "Oi! Bracknell! Get back to the North Stand NOW! They are kicking off NOW! and deal with these Spoof accounts, (not even getting 1/10 on the fishing front), that are posting with such poor grammar that no one actually understands what the hell is/was going on!"

How much do rail tickets cost these days ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How much do rail tickets cost these days ?

We never got that far. I came down by a nice (Mid Sussex Seagulls) coach Mr H.

PS moved down to the 3rd row of Block G today. Big difference, in the view, from my usual view half way up the stand.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ok, without knowing what they were doing that was so bad, can I guess - was it one of the following?

1 - kept pulling the bobble on your hat to make it look like a gnome
2 - poking you in the side causing you to jump slightly each time as way of reflex
3 - giggling profusely
4 - tickling you
5 - doing the macarena

I have not yet read all this thread, but the post above is pure quality! literally did make me LOL :lol:

I have had a very very long day/night in work today and coming home to a thread of this quality (not finished reading it yet!!) is just a treat!

Thank you, and this is definite proof of the everlasting quality of humour that NSC has, which is way and above any other forum!

I must thank the little fella who started this "Gold" based thread, thank you :)

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
so what is the rohan ince song that started all this DRAMA today?
(sorry, couldn't make it today, so sold my north stand ST's to a small, yet well built bloke outside....)

D

Deleted member 18477

Guys! Come on, this is serious! Has anyone even thought to call the Waaaaahmbulance for this poor chap who sort of not really didn't get anywhere near a fight?

Haha haha haha! Waaaaaahmbalance :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here