Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the prick who tried to start a fight with me. North stand

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
To be honest the poster sounds like a bit of a gutless wimp. Like oh yeah I would have beat you up if I didn't have my woman with me. More like you bottled it and looked for an excuse to get out of it. Man up you big girl!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've read this thread twice and still haven't a clue what happened.

It seemed the north was full of women and little kids today. WHY it was the same price all over the ground why go not go in the east or west. Seemed most of the tourist women with their big handbags were not impressed with the rude words in the songs though.

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
You are an Idiot. Not being funny but I took my woman out for a good time and this Is what happens. She Is now shook up. She's has said she will not to go to another game. Not that will matter to any of you.
r ved

Ah diddums poor love she will really be missed NOT. Is she an Elvis fan Perhaps that is why she was all shook up

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have no Idea. I was with my woman. Mt cousin and my uncle and the guy behind me was being a complete dick. I don't know what he was going on about but at the end of the day that Is something Millwalll fans do. Iwould have taken It as abit of banter if my misses was at the game but at the end of the day she was and I'm not not happy really.

were you wearing a white track suit top and the bloke behind you pissed as a fart and you kept telling each other to **** off?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'll have you know I was getting pissed with your attitude for the whole match as well mate. You wanna take me on, you choose a time and a place and I'll be there. PM me so the mods don't DOB us in to Darren BALKHAM at Sussex Police and we'll settle this shit once and for all. If you are the guy I'm thinking of, you'd better watch your lip, otherwise I'll rip yer head off. Ain't no woman gonn' stand in MY way of this shit.

And I suggest putting some clothes on, if your profile picture accurately depicts you going about your day-to-day business. Be warned: I'm a-coming for you...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What was this bloke doing? Why did you want to hit him in the first place?

He had a red pen at the ready to correct his spelling and grammar (and to remind him that it is not 1950 and gentlemen don't need to take their women out for a nice day to give them a break from the cooking and cleaning anymore)

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I'll have you know I was getting pissed with your attitude for the whole match as well mate. You wanna take me on, you choose a time and a place and I'll be there. PM me so the mods don't DOB us in to Darren BALKHAM at Sussex Police and we'll settle this shit once and for all. If you are the guy I'm thinking of, you'd better watch your lip, otherwise I'll rip yer head off. Ain't no woman gonn' stand in MY way of this shit.

And I suggest putting some clothes on, if your profile picture accurately depicts you going about your day-to-day business. Be warned: I'm a-coming for you...

:fishing:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

This

It seemed the north was full of women and little kids today. WHY it was the same price all over the ground why go not go in the east or west. Seemed most of the tourist women with their big handbags were not impressed with the rude words in the songs though.

I'm normally in the WSU but took my son and his mate today. We went in the West Lower (great view, morgue like atmosphere, group of middle class fans in about Row C who got up on 85 minutes to go and kissed each other's cheeks, blocking everyone's view). So crap was the atmosphere in the West that my 7 year old was concentrating more on the North than the game and asking me if we could go in there and sing! Sounded more than half decent today for me too. I don't understand The Amex sometimes.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

This, ive no idea what actually happened and why it did.

That Rohan Ince song did get incredibly annoying too, though I do now know the words so it can be sung in future.......when he is actually on the pitch.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
This has to be the most BENT thread ever. Why not just wade in? Bloody hell..what a load of cobblers about eff all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When you hit someone it is normally spontaneous, people don't normally have a conference with Mrs.

If it was what was going on by me, it went on for most of the first half, they both disappeared in the second half... We thought they were fighting in the car park to be fair!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I was in 1901 south end and I couldn't even hear the north stand chants. Wondered what was happening.....

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Ok, without knowing what they were doing that was so bad, can I guess - was it one of the following?

1 - kept pulling the bobble on your hat to make it look like a gnome
2 - poking you in the side causing you to jump slightly each time as way of reflex
3 - giggling profusely
4 - tickling you
5 - doing the macarena

Or, as the user name suggests, the O/P is vertically challenged and because of all the standing in the North, the wee chap had to stand on his seat, and this upset the geezer behind who's view was now blocked by Bridget the midget ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here