Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the prick who tried to start a fight with me. North stand

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Good win but next time you try and start a fight with me I'll knock your face off you prick. Good job I had the woman with me. Knob :censored:

And.....Relax!, you done the right thing!

As for Millwall fans they would of actually started punching each others faces in and the girlfriends would of joined in!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Wasn't there a similar thread a couple of years ago about Brightonlass asking someone to sit down in front of her at Burnley and getting a foul mouthed response? Do something about it at the time because you won't get another opportunity!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This thread reminds of the number of times people start a fight in a pub if there are sufficient people about to stop it before anybody gets hurt, but it makes them look hard, they think.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
The guy is an 18 st security man who works around Sussex, according to his profile & previous threads . Surely you could have dealt with the situation there and then rather than crying about it on here. Man up midget..

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You are an Idiot. Not being funny but I took my woman out for a good time and this Is what happens. She Is now shook up. She's has said she will not to go to another game. Not that will matter to any of you.
r ved

most men would get their misses to sign such a promise............it's hardly romance intimacy connection of the year for couples in the north stand....."i really love you" but in the background "oy ref you f****ing c****aaaaant."

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
most men would get their misses to sign such a promise............it's hardly romance intimacy connection of the year for couples in the north stand....."i really love you" but in the background "oy ref you f****ing c****aaaaant."

This is funny..... Looks like midget gem has given up posting...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
So 14 hours on we're still no nearer to finding out what actually happened :lol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg :eek:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Thinking about it, it was probably the partner/wife/casual shag/f--- buddy/mother/sister's fault. Always trouble when a woman is involved.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
What is a bit sad really, is that a bloke is fuming, probably with some reasonable cause ......needed to share this indignance with fellow Albion lads, yet gets the piss taken and a pile on of agony.
And no he can't sort the **** out because guess how that goes; ban from football, fined, chucked out, possibly even sued?

Some of you are like treacherous dogs at a fence - not able to bite the badguy will turn on your own.

Carry on, life goes on as normal.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Was this you angry, little man? Today's Argus.

Gunman shouted ‘kill me’ to armed police in dramatic Portslade incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here