Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the prick who tried to start a fight with me. North stand

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What is a bit sad really, is that a bloke is fuming, probably with some reasonable cause ......needed to share this indignance with fellow Albion lads, yet gets the piss taken and a pile on of agony.
And no he can't sort the **** out because guess how that goes; ban from football, fined, chucked out, possibly even sued?

Some of you are like treacherous dogs at a fence - not able to bite the badguy will turn on your own.

Carry on, life goes on as normal.

Oh dear :lolol: Are you his women?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Great thread, NSC Gold :lolol:

You've got to wonder what's going through people's heads when they start these threads. So you've had an argument with someone and had the chance to do whatever you want at the time, you get home from the game and what do you do A) put it behind you and realise there's nothing that can be done now or B) Go on the internet, threaten someone (who may or may not see it) who you've already bottled it against in the day and make yourself look like a massive bellend.

Yes, B is the obvious choice :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I keep seeing this being bounced and hope he's come back to explain and entertain further and then get disappointed :down:

Oh and sorry for the bounce

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm a bit worried about the OP, he's not come back here today, perhap's he is in trouble?

#PrayForMidget

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You are correct. I have the hangover from Hell. Shouldn't have really vented my anger online and really just should have gone straight to bed. Apologize to everyone though who I had a go at.

I wouldn't think any more about it. It's a grim feeling when you want to knock someone out and know the repurcussions would not be worth it. Natural to vent your feelings somewhere, and it seems you have provided some entertainment on here so not all bad. Good luck with the hangover!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You are correct. I have the hangover from Hell. Shouldn't have really vented my anger online and really just should have gone straight to bed. Apologize to everyone though who I had a go at.

Fair play to you, most would have avoided NSC for a while. Hope the hangover clears soon!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Fair play for popping your head above the parapet today and I feel most will accept your apology. You were highly entertaining last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here