Thank you Mr Barber

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I haven't been on here for a while. I know he is the most hated man since Hitler, but what has he specifically done now?

SNAP. It's this sort of reaction that keeps me away. Knowing the following we have, I guess there was always going to be a buck against "change" and in this case remember "he's not from around these parts, so what would he know?" I think tha if we want to survive we had to change.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Maybe we could invest in cardboard cutouts that LOOK like fans,

BENEFITS:
- They'll sit down,
- No transport issues,
- Unlikely to complain,
- Will keep the stadium looking full,
- Atmosphere noise played in via speaker system

DOWNSIDE
- Some lost revenue.

Makes sense to me, you could also have them looking all the same. How's that for a corporate 'global brand'.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Strength of Lager, standing, supporters bar, queues, pies, beer choice, prices, dancers ate all irrelevant compared to previous treks over to 7 consecutive home defeats @ The Preistfield
Why people are bothered with any/all of the above petty issues is beyond me, just enjoy the ground & the football & stop whingeing, you really don't know his lucky you are.
Wasting club officials time & energy when they have better things to do is a scandal & the fact that TB may be getting any sort of impression than full gratitude as to where we are now 'positioned' in all respects must not be allowed to happen & potentially sour things
We really have 'never had it so good'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw someone wearing an Albion shirt in the Isle of Wight last week so were getting there

And some of my US work colleagues look out for our result. This is more down to my incessant 'going on' about the Albion than anything Barber has done though.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
INDEED! When we have more fans in Japan (let alone China) than Sussex, it will be a glorious day for this football club!...................... errrrrrrrr...................... won't it? All those rich fans commuting from Manchester or Moscow for live games while people in Moulescombe work hard all week to afford their sky package for highlights hours later :thumbsup: Glorious scenes! At least we'll be able to afford Prem players wages though so they'll be some nice looking cars appearing on sky sports news representing our club ???
I've never met anyone that worked hard in Moulscombe

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anybody running a business looks to reduce operating cost! Is this a deep search to find something to moan about because some of us are never happy unless we are the underdog or have a cause to hold on to?

There's no need to be so CUTTING.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Strength of Lager, standing, supporters bar, queues, pies, beer choice, prices, dancers ate all irrelevant compared to previous treks over to 7 consecutive home defeats @ The Preistfield

Is it really petty? You'll never see me moan about the players, manager, current form or anything... in fact I am totally the reverse of it. But running the club and not telling the paying spectators/fans/customers (delete as appropriate) what they are supposed to do, or dumping a bunch of cheerleaders that were good value to the community seems to me to be arrogant at the least. Don't agree?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is it really petty? You'll never see me moan about the players, manager, current form or anything... in fact I am totally the reverse of it. But running the club and not telling the paying spectators/fans/customers (delete as appropriate) what they are supposed to do, or dumping a bunch of cheerleaders that were good value to the community seems to me to be arrogant at the least. Don't agree?

Is that how you feel?

You should have said.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So if we lose 6-0 to forest you'll be more pissed off because you didn't get to see gullys girls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports