Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno, Vicente and CMS due at press conference today

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Could be interesting.

First question: Vicente; when are you signing your new extended contract?

Second question: Craig: when are you going?

Third question: Tanno: Are you going to tell Gus that the fans were booing the ref not the players?.......................................

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
4th question by HB&B........Vicente, do you think you will be here next season?..............reply: Perdon

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Andy Naylor's tweets:

CMS put any doubts over his Albion future to rest. #bhafc
His summer will be a combination of work + faraway rest - studying videos of matches and visiting a relative in New Zealand. #bhafc
Tano (rightly) thinks Albion have over-achieved this season and warns it will be tougher next season. #bhafc

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Andy Naylor's tweets:

Tano (rightly) thinks Albion have over-achieved this season and warns it will be tougher next season. #bhafc

"Tougher next season" I wonder what the basis of that statement is? Seems like an odd thing to say ... can't imagine anyone has said the Championship is easy, it's always going to be tough but that's what separates the good from the great - ask McDermott and Adkins

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
"Tougher next season" I wonder what the basis of that statement is? Seems like an odd thing to say ... can't imagine anyone has said the Championship is easy, it's always going to be tough but that's what separates the good from the great - ask McDermott and Adkins

tbh Rug ..i don't see that as odd...and i am sure tanno knows its always going to b tough ..afteral all he's been in football a fair old while.

D

Deleted User X18H

It was conducted entirely in Spanish by the impressively bi-lingual Brian Owen.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

For one, the club (management, board, fans etc.) is placing a higher expectation on achievement than this season. That in itself would make things tougher, I'd say.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
tbh Rug ..i don't see that as odd...and i am sure tanno knows its always going to b tough ..afteral all he's been in football a fair old while.

Perhaps Tanno is referring to our budget for the forthcoming season and whether there will be sufficient funds available to buy better, more suitable, championship players. If he knows that there wont be a pot of gold to spend then i can understand his comments entirely.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

Possibly because the teams have now seen us play, and know our style. Also look at the teams coming up, Charlton and one of the Sheffield teams, could possibly be tough. Big teams compared to who we are losing in Doncaster, Pompey and Coventry. And did having a brand, spanking new stadium help us with the great beginning to the season?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Everyone has had a season to work us out. Even if we strengthen, we could find it a load harder simply because successful tactics against us this season will be more widely adopted. We've been a bit of an unknown quantity, and while it is always tough, it is going to be tougher still. I actually worry for us a bit next season unless we strengthen the spine of our team from the keeper to the centre forward.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Possibly because the teams have now seen us play, and know our style. Also look at the teams coming up, Charlton and one of the Sheffield teams, could possibly be tough. Big teams compared to who we are losing in Doncaster, Pompey and Coventry. And did having a brand, spanking new stadium help us with the great beginning to the season?

well this is what i was thinking....and there seems a fair few people who seem to think we have an enormous pot of gold to be spent this summer....yes we will need to spend if ambitions are to be met..but i can't c Bloom just dishing it out like theres no tomorrow..which means there are expectations to be managed

D

Deleted User X18H

CMS quite obviously enjoys it at the Albion spoke fondly about NUFC and Sunderland wins and still wants to be part of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here