Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Would be nice if it happens but if not so be it.
After all there was no long term future. Should we pay a fee and wages and still not own, or even have the prospect of owning him ? The new rental world of football !

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
This, including Tammy. Whoever gets RLC will get the best loanee in the premier league this season for me.

Disagree entirely. Every time I've watched him I can't see what the fuss is about. Not a fan of Brown either. Abraham is the best prospect by a long shot in my opinion. Was also very impressed by Tomori.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tammy Abraham to hear from Brighton before deciding next move!

Chelsea’s teenage goalscorer Tammy Abraham will hear from Brighton and Hove Albion before the striker makes a decision on where he is going on loan next season.

The 19-year-old, who scored 23 goals in the Championship for Bristol City last season, has his pick of the top two promoted clubs from the division, Newcastle United and Brighton.

Rafael Benitez has pushed hard to convince the teenager to sign for his club, but Brighton retain a strong interest and will put their case to the striker as to why he should sign for them.

More》》》》http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/tammy-abraham-hear-brighton-deciding-next-move/

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Chelsea’s teenage goalscorer Tammy Abraham will hear from Brighton and Hove Albion before the striker makes a decision on where he is going on loan next season.

The 19-year-old, who scored 23 goals in the Championship for Bristol City last season, has his pick of the top two promoted clubs from the division, Newcastle United and Brighton.

Rafael Benitez has pushed hard to convince the teenager to sign for his club, but Brighton retain a strong interest and will put their case to the striker as to why he should sign for them.

More》》》》http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/02/tammy-abraham-hear-brighton-deciding-next-move/
:vuvu: IGHTON!!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Nevertheless a decision has to be made on the basis of Abraham’s development and while the promise is that he will be the lead striker at both clubs it is felt that there will be more opportunity at Brighton.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Lee Johnson's approach was to go and talk to him and his mum over dinner - he then signed on for season in Bristol

We could do an awful lot worse than Abraham and Tomori as our two PL loan players for next season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Lee Johnson's approach was to go and talk to him and his mum over dinner - he then signed on for season in Bristol

We could do an awful lot worse than Abraham and Tomori as our two PL loan players for next season

Hewoughton should take him to McDonalds and get him a mcflurry to push this deal across the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

If you're a young footballer with a loving family background, as I guess TA is from.
You would expect a tad of influence from them as to which is the ideal club to go to on loan.
Newcastle a club up norf or Albion a family orientated club, where he'll be looked after and adored by the fans.

No brainer really :albion2:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Sadly we can't take 2 loans from the same PL club at the same time.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Were you at Villa away and Leeds away?

Has bags of potential to be pure class in a few years - think Dunk five years ago, but miles better

Will make mistakes along the way inevitably, but well worth it for the player is very likely to become

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here