Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take him or leave him- Rooney 3 game ban

Should Rooey go or not

• Total voters

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Rooney given a 3 game ban, should he go to Euros or not?

Last edited:

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
England are unlikely to get any further than the group stage, so he wont play any matches, keep him at home

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
he is simply too good to leave him at home, i know hes a W****r but his skill cant be amtched upront, if we do got to the finals then he will be valuable

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Leave him. He can get his hair finished off whilst we get knocked out of Euro 2012. What an idiot, albeit a talented idiot.

Last edited:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Leave him, if he can't play a part in what I think is the most important part of a competition which is getting out the group then there's no point.

Just goes to show that UEFA hate England as much as Blatter and FIFA. Wankers, any other player and it would be a 1 match ban.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have we finished all of our group games now. What was Eufa justification in a 3 game ban for which there is no appeal and the player or FA could not make a representation seems like an infringement of his rights to work or even human rights.

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave Rooney at Home ?

That is a hard one to call because if England, as they should, progress to the next stage, Rooney would be available and frankly his potential cannot be ignored.

Presumably England can take a squad of 22 (correct me please if I am wrong) so, to my mind, to include Rooney depends upon whether or not there are others 'on fire' near the time of final nomination to EUFA.

Over to you Fabio !

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Heart says,fck the stupid northern monkey,and leave him. Head says,lets wait and see who we pull out of the hat,if it looks like we have a bloody good chance of getting through to the knock out stage without him,then take him.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
He's got to go in the squad, hasn't he? You can see it now if we get through the group then lose 1-0 to Germany/Italy in the semi finals, and everyone will be up in arms because we hadn't taken our best striker...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So are we honestly saying now he is banned we have no chance of winning where as, if he could Play, England could win the tournament? :lolol:

Lord help us!!

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Leave him at home. Actions have consequences, would do him good to learn that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here