Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am a STH but don't even make use of my tix enough as it is, never mind paying for a cup match that is on telly. Can't justify it on any level.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Interesting poll results so far. A large minority are giving it a miss.

I'd view the results of this poll with caution. I'd suggest that people who aren't going are more likely to respond to it, because so many of them want to make a point about why they're staying at home. (Not judging them - it's just that they feel more strongly about pricing/timings/TV than those of us who are going. Personally I bought my usual seats in a flash, and never gave the decision a second thought until I read some of the many posts that appeared on NSC.)

As a piece of consumer research the poll is interesting, but by no means scientific, and I'd be wary of reading too much into it.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Nope, considering the apathy which Gus generally shows our cup campaigns and the added expense just after Chrimbo I'm happy to allow a non STH the joy of watching the Albion.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to the match meeting mates for beer and breakfast and will watch it again after if we win.:drink:
Just trying to remember which premier and old first div clubs that I have seen Brighton play against in the cups ?Spurs Man united Birmingham Portsmouth Wolves Derby Newcastle Norwich Sheffield Wednesday WBA Nottingham Forest Man city Stoke Aston Villa Ipswich Liverpool Chelsea Southampton Coventry so enjoy this game however you watch it.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm not going as working nights just annoyed it is an early as an early kick off so when I get up at 4pm the match will be done and dusted :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here