STH only poll. Are you going Saturday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH only. Are you going Saturday?

• Yes

Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

looking forward to the match meeting mates for beer and breakfast and will watch it again after if we win.:drink:
Just trying to remember which premier and old first div clubs that i have seen brighton play against in the cups ?spurs man united birmingham portsmouth wolves derby newcastle norwich sheffield wednesday wba nottingham forest man city stoke aston villa ipswich liverpool chelsea southampton coventry so enjoy this game however you watch it.
arsenal????

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yep, didn't think twice about it.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
No x 2, but nothing to do with price/TV. I took the risk of booking a holiday over 3rd round weekend before the draw was made. Bad gamble. Now hoping that there are enough English ex-pats on Islay that a pub will be showing it.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Not me. I am spending too much on the Albion at the moment. I doubt I will watch it on the box either.

This is partly as we played the Toon last year - and to be honest the mainly southern-based "geordies" did not bring the expected atmosphere - and I doubt a midday kick-off will improve that.

Also - Derby at home next Saturday is more important this season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nope ,the draw of Andy Townsend on tv was just too much.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
If you are a STH are you going Saturday?

No coz the WSU is too expensive - would have been £70 for me and the two boys including booking fee. That said, if the club had been more active in promoting the family tickets and I'd realised we could have done that for £40, I would have gone. As it is now, I'm gonna watch it round at my neighbours with my other usual ST holder buddies.... oh, that'll include you then Mellor 3 Ward 4 :albion2:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm not going.

I travel down from London and back for every home game but I'm drawing a line here. It's too much for me to afford right now - what with the ticket price and the travel on top and I'm currently saving really hard for a mortgage. I hope that doesn't make me a bad fan? There's a little bit of moral superiority rearing its head here which isn't nice to see.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yes. I am. WSL. I can't quite believe how many STHs are giving this game a miss.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Yes, of course I'm going. With my two kids plus a mate with his daughter. All in our usual seats in the ESU. Treating my dad as well - he lives in London and it will be his first visit to the Amex (we used to be STHs at the Goldstone in the late 70s and early 80s). Oh, and two of my mate's friends are also going, so that's 8 of us (although only my vote counts in this poll, despite there being 5 STHs going in my group).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports