• Yes

Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can afford it but not going. Think it is too expensive and wanted, in however small a way, to let the club know that.

Do they care? Probably not. But no point moaning about pricing and booking fee but still going.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im not going, cant warrant that sort of money straight after christmas. A little gutted really as couldnt afford the prices Ipswich were charging too.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Me +3 kids STH's, so need 4 votes! Also, my mate and his kid (STH's) are not going so I have bought their seats and a couple of mates are coming, non STH's.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nope, too early for me and the draw wasn't appealing - so I'll watching in HD from the comfort of my sofa, possibly with Junior Orange if he isn't having his post-lunch nap.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep, although missing Derby for a tutorial at the British Museum

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes. Im in the WSU "wing" so its the same price as the North Stand. Therefore £28. Not bad. For all those look where we come from types Withers was £25.00 or even £26.50 so £28.00 is a steal.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Going to be in darkest Scotland - glad I out off making the decision now. Probably miss Derby too. Shall find an Amex virgin to send in my place.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Well it's a Brighton & Hove Albion home game so yes, obviously, as a fan i'm going to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here