STH only. Are you going Saturday?

• Yes

Votes: 254 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 43.7%

• Total voters

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i paid £28 for my season ticket seat, to support my team, in an FA cup game against premiership opposition. And they played a blinder, i would be absolutely gutted if i had missed that game.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I have to say that I had a cracking afternoon today for £28 and thought it was good value. I've had more expensive and far less enjoyable away trips this season (and that's before factoring in travel costs). I paid £32 for a horrible afternoon at Selhurst, £30 for a ticket at the the Valley (more enjoyable than Palace, but not a patch on today), to cite just two. So I guess it depends what you compare it to.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I had a cracking day at home. Jumping around like loon, beer was flowing but will be back in my seat for Derby. Did try and get a ticket yesterday afternoon but the club kept telling me £37 tickets were left which I knew was a lie so put the phone down.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I had a cracking day at home. Jumping around like loon, beer was flowing but will be back in my seat for Derby. Did try and get a ticket yesterday afternoon but the club kept telling me £37 tickets were left which I knew was a lie so put the phone down.

After all that drink should we call you BiggerBelly now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here