Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Absolute f***ing political show trial, convicted on evidence that is tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is immaterial if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

Correct - police f***ed it 18 years ago.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
My betting is that an "informer" was being protected and this skewed the original investigation. The informer was likely to be a racist. The Press are likely to have a very good guess at who. (This sort of thing is still going on.)

This was my thinking as well with the current trial. I think that someone quite close to the defendant turned queens and had some pretty good evidence that hasnt been released yet. Hence why the defence tried to discredit the DNA and how it had been stored etc as that was all that they could attack.

Which ever one of them whos mum lied in court should also be done for purgery.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
14 /15 years is SHOCKING. As much as I know that the judge had his hands tied behind his back, these scumbags have showed no sign of remorse, no sign of guilt, and will STILL not give any explanation of what they did. The videos show that they were not by any means naive concerning racial hatred and knife crime. They have been sentenced for less time than Stephen Lawrence even lived. There are 3 people who are also equally guilty, and are walking about without a care in the world. This isn't justice at all.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Can they appeal?

In theory, but I can't imagine it would be successful. The case has already been before the Court of Appeal who found that the new evidence was compelling and gave a realistic prospect of prosecution (and gave permission for the trial in the first place) so can't see them succeeding on the grounds of the evidence that was put before the jury. The only other possible appeal would be on sentencing - minimum terms of 15 and 14 years are well within what would be considered appropriate. In short, the judge has done a good job here - all seems watertight to me.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I haven't got any sympathy for any of these cnuts but looking at their backgrounds it's hardly surprising they turned you to be racist killers. Their sentences are an utter insult, mind

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There are 3 people who are also equally guilty, and are walking about without a care in the world.

Or maybe not. They MUST be shifting very uncomfortably in their seats today. With 2 of their dirty little gang found guilty, suddenly they have at least provided false alibis, or mislead the investigation at the very least. The Police Commissioner has said "they cannot rest easy in their beds" and the judge himself has appealed to the police to keep the case open as there were 5 or 6 involved in the attack.

They cannot be walking around without a care in the World, as unless they are unbelievably thick, they will realise ..... oh, hang on, yeah, I see. Agreed, they probably ARE walking around without a care in the World.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I haven't got any sympathy for any of these cnuts but looking at their backgrounds it's hardly surprising they turned out to be racist killers. Their sentences are an utter insult, mind

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
14 /15 years is SHOCKING. As much as I know that the judge had his hands tied behind his back, these scumbags have showed no sign of remorse, no sign of guilt, and will STILL not give any explanation of what they did. The videos show that they were not by any means naive concerning racial hatred and knife crime. They have been sentenced for less time than Stephen Lawrence even lived. There are 3 people who are also equally guilty, and are walking about without a care in the world. This isn't justice at all.

Remember that they have received a life sentence. The 14/15 yrs are minimum terms - there is absolutely no guarantee that either will be released after 14/15 yrs, but they will only be eligible for release after this time. Also, even when they have been released, they are released on license - that license can be revoked at any time for whatever reason and they will be returned to prison.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A bit like this case and all the "new" evidence then , funny how it seems only left wing cause celebres can be ever be victims of state collusion in getting them convicted.

Bloody Hell Bushy, The world has moved on. You clearly have not.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

So, you think they should have been sentenced as adults ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
What happens to the parents of Dobson and Norris did they not say that both of them were at home ? So is that not perjury ?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Behave the pair of you.
Sorry EP. Got absolutely nothing but respect for you but read the posts, you know his agenda - here and every time. This is to do with nothing but race - again - and anyone who's read previous postings knows it. I'm standing up to a bully and answering the usual veiled threats appropriately and reasonably. I know where you're coming from but feel no reason to behave. Oh, and before I forget, massive respect to the Lawrence family and the dignified way they've behaved for so long

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Super stuff, now just as soon as they have done the rest of the gang and their purjerous cohorts we could possibly get Gene Hunt to look into all these unsolved black on white crimes?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But it only takes one to hold out to not convict (no majority verdict would have been allowe din this case I believe) and as I mentioned earlier given the percentage of people who on this thread feelk uneasy about the convictions that wouldnt have been difficult to find if the evidence wasnt as clear cut as the reports indicate.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports