Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
No, but you're castigating me for judging them without apparently having all the facts, and then doing exactly the same yourself, albeit with a different judgment.

No I'm not. I have referenced reported extracts from the trial to support my OPINION that the forensics are sound. You have stated as FACT that the forensics are flawed. I am, genuinely, interested in your background to be able to do this.

If you are relying on quoted elements of the trial then you could only come to the same conclusion as many have done that the defence of cross contamination did not stack up due to the lack of expert evidence and the failed attempts to reproduce the situation the defence claim occurred.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
there are no " veiled" threats at all , except from you, anytime you want to follow through with them i'm ready and waiting , just let me know.
the only 'threat' from me was in response to your veiled one that I was brave behind a keyboard - suggesting I needed to be brave to say the same things to your big, scary face. If that's the case, you big scary man, then I'm brave and happy to follow that 'threat' through - that's all :kiss::albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
the only 'threat' from me was in response to your veiled one that I was brave behind a keyboard - suggesting I needed to be brave to say the same things to your big, scary face. If that's the case, you big scary man, then I'm brave and happy to follow that 'threat' through - that's all :kiss::albion2:
As I said in the post you quoted, just let me know where and when. We can either meet in brighton whenever I'm there , or in Haywards Heath, where I am every day.

Last edited:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
As I said in the post you quoted, just let me know where and when.
You said you'd let me know when you were in Brighton. Do you not get down to the Amex at all? You'll find me at every game if you need proof I can talk out loud and not 'hide behind a keyboard'. I'm considering your kind offer of haywards heath but am a little scared you might arrive with the haywards heath massive and overload my poor brain with witty banter or worse :ohmy: :amex:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I did Jury a few years back and I can honestly say everybody was objective except one who joked we should find the defendant guilty as he was Greek. His joke did not go down well. Once inside the proceedings the instructions you are given, the manner in which proceedings are carried out and the seriousness of the impact you have on the people involved is driven home very well. I would say with some degree of certainty that the jury were aware of the media frenzy but also aware of their responsibility. The majority of people are actually pretty well balanced human beings.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You said you'd let me know when you were in Brighton. Do you not get down to the Amex at all? You'll find me at every game if you need proof I can talk out loud and not 'hide behind a keyboard'. I'm considering your kind offer of haywards heath but am a little scared you might arrive with the haywards heath massive and overload my poor brain with witty banter or worse :ohmy: :amex:
Yes I was at the Southampton game, dont worry , I'll be on my own if you want to come to haywards Heath.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes I was at the Southampton game, dont worry , I'll be on my own if you want to come to haywards Heath.

Seriously Bushy, why are you getting so wound up? You've stuck to your guns over this thread, okay people may not agree with you but you have your opinion, fair enough but there's no need for this shirley?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Seriously Bushy, why are you getting so wound up? You've stuck to your guns over this thread, okay people may not agree with you but you have your opinion, fair enough but there's no need for this shirley?
don't call him shirley - he might nearly ask you out :lolol: :albion2:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So what happens when you two meet. Do you move closer, do a bit of pushing, then get into a bundle on the ground with all your mates standing round in a circle shouting 'fight, fight, fight' until teacher comes along to break it up?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So what happens when you two meet. Do you move closer, do a bit of pushing, then get into a bundle on the ground with all your mates standing round in a circle shouting 'fight, fight, fight' until teacher comes along to break it up?
sounds like it, doesn't it? :lolol: :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here