Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sorry EP. Got absolutely nothing but respect for you but read the posts, you know his agenda - here and every time. This is to do with nothing but race - again - and anyone who's read previous postings knows it. I'm standing up to a bully and answering the usual veiled threats appropriately and reasonably. I know where you're coming from but feel no reason to behave. Oh, and before I forget, massive respect to the Lawrence family and the dignified way they've behaved for so long
there are no " veiled" threats at all , except from you, anytime you want to follow through with them i'm ready and waiting , just let me know.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Super stuff, now just as soon as they have done the rest of the gang and their purjerous cohorts we could possibly get Gene Hunt to look into all these unsolved black on white crimes?

I wonder where Bushy stands on black on black crimes?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
there are no " veiled" threats at all , except from you, anytime you want to follow through with them i'm ready and waiting , just let me know.
you said I was brave behind a keyboard - suggesting I might not be so brave in person. Because? ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Had a couple of obvious possibilities in mind but you can ponder for yourself as I don't want an escalating slanging match - I fear I'm beginning to be made to appear dragged down to your level :kiss: :albion2:
well we wont if you stop slinging personal insults about, argue with me all day long , but when you start putting up " bushy, thoughts, isnt that an oxymoron?" i am going to take offence.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just had this discussion with my mum, who is on your side of the fence in all of this, they are 99.9 % likely to be guilty in my book, they are toerags no doubt, but the forensics are unsafe , and this WOULDNT have come to court if it was the other way round.

And is not the case that mum's are ALWAYS right? :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well we wont if you stop slinging personal insults about, argue with me all day long , but when you start putting up " bushy, thoughts, isnt that an oxymoron?" i am going to take offence.

Come on Bushy, that post was mildly amusing and I do not think it was intended to be overly personal.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just had this discussion with my mum, who is on your side of the fence in all of this, they are 99.9 % likely to be guilty in my book, they are toerags no doubt, but the forensics are unsafe , and this WOULDNT have come to court if it was the other way round.

How can you say the forensics are unsafe. Are you a forensics expert? Did you attend the hearings, hear all the evidence and hear something that makes you feel this? You state this as if it were a fact - it may be your opinion but its certainly not fact.

And you may be right that it wouldnt have happened the other way round. In that case the police would have done a proper job in the first place back in 1993. And if that had failed they would have fitted up any old black kid.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
How can you say the forensics are unsafe. Are you a forensics expert? Did you attend the hearings, hear all the evidence and hear something that makes you feel this? You state this as if it were a fact - it may be your opinion but its certainly not fact.

And you may be right that it wouldnt have happened the other way round. In that case the police would have done a proper job in the first place back in 1993. And if that had failed they would have fitted up any old black kid.
Did you ?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
If that's all it takes to offend you then you must be offended by what? 80% of responses to your posts on here bushy? I didn't know what a sensitive little flower you were. You told me I was only brave behind a keyboard. Now that's offensive. Still the small 'i', I see btw ??? :albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Neighbourhood Bully

This was my thinking as well with the current trial. I think that someone quite close to the defendant turned queens and had some pretty good evidence that hasnt been released yet. Hence why the defence tried to discredit the DNA and how it had been stored etc as that was all that they could attack.

Which ever one of them whos mum lied in court should also be done for purgery.

I did not explain clearly. There was a criminal informer in cahoots with the Police prior to the murder. He made false allegations and the Police fell for the lies (guess). He may not have been a registered informer though. That coupled with institutionalist racism and gross incompetence meant that the investigation was not carried out with maximum diligence. But the major factor was still lack of evidence. Nobody, yet, has confessed. And I doubt even if they did now it would result in a successful prosecution. I think there will be another twist in the story though.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If that's all it takes to offend you then you must be offended by what? 80% of responses to your posts on here bushy? I didn't know what a sensitive little flower you were. You told me I was only brave behind a keyboard. Now that's offensive. Still the small 'i', I see btw ??? :albion2:
No No No, I get offended when you post PERSONAL insults , rubbish my arguments by all means , and what is your problem with a small i?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here