Some views of Palace Fans on Brighton

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair they did ask for it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wow plonker posts drivel on the palace forums and Palace fans give it back shock.

Bit like what happens on here?

:snore:

TheMajor you really are a prize plonker and that's coming from a Brighton fan.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If I come on here being as antagonistic as that then I would expect exactly the same thing.

YOU ARE A :wanker:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Give it a rest, you're bloody obsessed

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bit weird any Brighton fan posting drivel like that on their forum if you ask me.

They are above us in the league
An ex-player of ours who we ended up letting go for nothing is scoring goals for fun for them (against us as well)
They were the first team to win a league game at our lovely new stadium
(personally) think they are far more likely to make the play-offs / get promoted than us this season
We've not beaten them in our last three matches

But all that is okay because we get bigger crowds than them? Utter bollox.

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:facepalm: he isn't the full ticket , I'm generally worried about him !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The ONLY thing that matters is how the team is doing and Palace and Murray are taking the piss out of us at the moment so it makes BHAFC fans look very silly imo.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Hardly a surprise - it's their board and some of them hate us. They are not going to be complimentary :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The ONLY thing that matters is how the team is doing and Palace and Murray are taking the piss out of us at the moment so it makes BHAFC fans look very silly imo.

Yes very much this, would much rather swap our attendances for their league position (not the grounds though)!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why do people spend such a large amount of their valuable time on other teams message boards? I really could not care less about Palace, yes I want to beat them but I actually do not mind them at all. At least they all support their local club which is pretty good going when they have the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs on their doorstep. I have much more disdain for 'supporters' of Man Utd or Liverpool that have never actually been north of Watford in their lives.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Palace have been a bloody revelation this season, lets be honest and good for them. They have the bragging right all over at the moment. You could not make it up us letting Murray to them go and then banging in 26 goals in 32 league games. Their silly comments about our stadium can be taken with a pinch of salt. They know full well it is magnificent and 99% of their fans would donate a bollock to have our stadium. All other things though, it is best we keep quiet at the moment imo.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Palace have been a bloody revelation this season, lets be honest and good for them. They have the bragging right all over at the moment. You could not make up us letting Murray to them go and then banging in 26 goals in 32 league games. Their silly comments about our stadium can be taken with a pinch of salt. They know full well it is magnificent and 99% of their fans would donate a bollock to have our stadium. All other things though, it is best we keep quiet at the moment imo.

Exactly. Being objective- They are better than us at the moment, have a better striker and more points. We have a nicer city, better ground and higher crowds. I think that most would agree with that.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Why do people spend such a large amount of their valuable time on other teams message boards? I really could not care less about Palace, yes I want to beat them but I actually do not mind them at all. At least they all support their local club which is pretty good going when they have the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs on their doorstep. I have much more disdain for 'supporters' of Man Utd or Liverpool that have never actually been north of Watford in their lives.

this

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
That posts embarrassing! Lets be honest they are right, we've only got the attendances to boast about at the moment, hopefully in the next few months we can then start boasting about other stuff but for now, lets wait and see what unfolds!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Who needs to be reminded every week that we get we get bigger crowds than Palace? I don't give a monkeys how many they get. Only one thing matters about Palace and that's the next time we play them. We don't need pointless threads about ex Albion players who happen to play for them either. Whose to say they would have scored a hatfull if they were still here? Just maybe it's not about the strikers we have but the service they get?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here