Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some views of Palace Fans on Brighton

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be fair, we also have the edge on head to head results against them, so it's not just attendances we have in our favour.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Why do people spend such a large amount of their valuable time on other teams message boards? I really could not care less about Palace, yes I want to beat them but I actually do not mind them at all. At least they all support their local club which is pretty good going when they have the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs on their doorstep. I have much more disdain for 'supporters' of Man Utd or Liverpool that have never actually been north of Watford in their lives.

:thumbsup:

One of the best posts I have read on any forum, then again I have only read three and contributed to two. But even so a brilliant post.
Out of my friends I am the only Palace supporter, they mostly support Arsenal and one supports Liverpool ??? Then again thats mostly down to their dads/mums having allegiances to them when they first to this country. I do manage to drag a few of them along to our games though(dont tell the major, he will accuse us of manipulating our attendance figures). As for Brighton I do not mind them at all either, sure I want to beat them but thats about as far as it goes. It makes me laugh when your in the pub before,after the game and there are morons in there spitting hate filled bile with their eyes bulging, I just think get a life for fucks sake. I actually wonder of these people have anyone at home, a family, friends, anything outside of football really.
As for why do I come on here, I once browsed a post about an old boy who got hit after a game and I felt compelled to add my disgust along with the others. The reason I stayed is because I like a forum where not everyone is shouting from the same hymnbook. I also like a decent debate.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Give it a rest, you're bloody obsessed

Mr Napier, your avatar is quite simply genius. Excellent work.

As for the OP... well... I cant see whats happened but the responses mean I get the gist. Still, if an arsonist has enough matches, sooner or later he will set himself on fire.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Palace have been a bloody revelation this season, lets be honest and good for them. They have the bragging right all over at the moment. You could not make it up us letting Murray to them go and then banging in 26 goals in 32 league games. Their silly comments about our stadium can be taken with a pinch of salt. They know full well it is magnificent and 99% of their fans would donate a bollock to have our stadium. All other things though, it is best we keep quiet at the moment imo.

True that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
:thumbsup:

One of the best posts I have read on any forum, then again I have only read three and contributed to two. But even so a brilliant post.
Out of my friends I am the only Palace supporter, they mostly support Arsenal and one supports Liverpool ??? Then again thats mostly down to their dads/mums having allegiances to them when they first to this country. I do manage to drag a few of them along to our games though(dont tell the major, he will accuse us of manipulating our attendance figures). As for Brighton I do not mind them at all either, sure I want to beat them but thats about as far as it goes. It makes me laugh when your in the pub before,after the game and there are morons in there spitting hate filled bile with their eyes bulging, I just think get a life for fucks sake. I actually wonder of these people have anyone at home, a family, friends, anything outside of football really.
As for why do I come on here, I once browsed a post about an old boy who got hit after a game and I felt compelled to add my disgust along with the others. The reason I stayed is because I like a forum where not everyone is shouting from the same hymnbook. I also like a decent debate.

Indeed. After you beat us 3-1 at The Amex I got the bus back home with a few Palace fans on it and we had a joke and a chat about the match all in good spirits, the way it should be.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True that.

How ya doing ? Even Palace fans know that the " best new stadium in the World, I repeat the WORLD are making themselves look very silly and bitter saying it is shit and plastic. They lose a lot of credibility imo. I tell it how it is, Palace are making us look silly at the moment so it would be nice if you stopped the " Amex is shit " mantra as it serves you no good and makes you look rather silly and childish.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Palace have been a bloody revelation this season, lets be honest and good for them. They have the bragging right all over at the moment. You could not make it up us letting Murray to them go and then banging in 26 goals in 32 league games. Their silly comments about our stadium can be taken with a pinch of salt. They know full well it is magnificent and 99% of their fans would donate a bollock to have our stadium. All other things though, it is best we keep quiet at the moment imo.

As much as I agree that you have the better stadium. I can honestly say, hand on heart you are very wrong about the bit in bold, very very wrong :wrong:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As much as I agree that you have the better stadium. I can honestly say, hand on heart you are very wrong about the bit in bold, very very wrong :wrong:

Come on. Your stadium is shit, be honest. Are you honestly saying you would not prefer to have the Amex ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oops, TheMajor seems to have united both Albion and Palace fans.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I did not click on the link in the opening post. I'd rather keep my slightly biased opinions to this board.
I believe that when the Amex Stadium was completed a 5 year plan was put in place, so 18months into that plan.
I think the plan is going better than expected...... that is my slightly biased opinion. :drink:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Indeed. After you beat us 3-1 at The Amex I got the bus back home with a few Palace fans on it and we had a joke and a chat about the match all in good spirits, the way it should be.

Indeed, shame theres a few morons that spoil it though. I was once saved by two Millwall boys when I was near Surrey Quays shopping centre, when a bunch of cocks decided to take exception to my sons Palace scarf, tossers.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Come on. Your stadium is shit, be honest. Are you honestly saying you would not prefer to have the Amex ?

Erm I dont now how you got that from my post. I simply said I would definitely not donate one of my bollocks for it, I and mean that from the bottom of my heart :shootself

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Erm I dont now how you got that from my post. I simply said I would definitely not donate one of my bollocks for it, I and mean that from the bottom of my heart :shootself

Fair enough mate. For what it is worth I hope you do well. This BHAFC V CPFC stuff is a bit tedious imo. You are just another bunch of blokes that support a different team from me. That is it. Nothing more, nothing less. All the best.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Fair enough mate. For what it is worth I hope you do well. This BHAFC V CPFC stuff is a bit tedious imo. You are just another bunch of blokes that support a different team from me. That is it. Nothing more, nothing less. All the best.

Agree entirely Uncs. And at least they support their local team rather than throwing in their lot with the countless Premiership plastics polluting the SE postcode areas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here