Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some views of Palace Fans on Brighton

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Like all season on here,just a bit livelier than usual,takes 2 to tango,remember no other club has more fans on here other than Brighton,than Crystal Palace,now why is that? wake up smell the coffee,they are after us.

Defend the Albion UTA

Don't worry I'm on it, any pesky palace giving me abuse I shall head straight to the ignore user button :thumbsup:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I can't stand palace and never will, but facts are facts they have been much more consistent that us, and as a result they are in a better league position and the most irritating thing of all is they have a striker that is smashing them in for fun that we let go for bugger all. And all the time we buy various strikers for many millions of pounds with very limited success, and you wonder why I hate them? :)
Saying that I once knew a palace fan who owned a chippie at the bottom of boundary road in Hove. Nice guy who did a smashing cod and chips.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I don't like Palace whatsoever, but when it gets to violence it's just stupid. My dad told me a story of when he was 14, he got hit by a Palace fan, so another one came along and knocked the bloke out. My dad said the words he remembers were 'we're not all wankers'

My son wanted a pair of Nike gloves and his friend said he got his in Surrey Quays shopping centre. I parked up and was walking across the car park with my son who was in a palace scarf, it was dark even though it was about 6pm. There were a group of about five 20 yo's but I never paid them any attention. When we was walking past one said to my son "you dirty c**t, and another stepped forward quite menacingly and said, "what gives you the right to come here". I stepped in between them as I seriously thought he was going to go for him. I told my boy to just walk and you could tell he was petrified, when we got a bit further they started following us and I told my son that when I say go he is to leg it into the centre and I will not let them past. He was scared for me and I was worried but f***ing angry at the same time. I could hear them getting closer when all of a sudden I heard "OI *****" and I thought oh f***ing hell. SO I shouted to my boy go, I swung round and saw the two most tattooed, shaven headed, cavemen looking blokes I think I have seen but luckily they were headed for them. I heard something about picking on a boy and the next thing they have waded in followed by me, I had to considering they were looking out for me boy and I was bloody raging which is unlike me. Anyway after a few blows were landed the scumbags legged it. We all went into the centre and my son was surrounded crying by the security guards. The blokes told him not to worry etc, in the light you could see their tattoos were all Millwall, England til I die, British bulldog etc, I gave them a oner for a drink, they never wanted to accept but I insisted as they really saved me that night. Ever since then I have been quite protective when people slag off the meatheads etc etc

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With all respect, more people doesn't mean a better atmosphere.
That's true when comparing different stadiums, but for each respective stadium, more people makes a better atmosphere, and I've been to Selhurst several times, and it not great for atmosphere.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anyway, it was very considerate of Palace to beat Middlesbrough. Most helpful of them. Or at least it will be if we can take advantage of it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Like all season on here,just a bit livelier than usual,takes 2 to tango,remember no other club has more fans on here other than Brighton,than Crystal Palace,now why is that? wake up smell the coffee,they are after us.

Defend the Albion UTA

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here