Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, why do Brighton fans hate Crystal Palace?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Their club remind me of one of those people that buy a yacht and a Ferrari all on debt they can't afford to ever pay back. Then after a year when the debts get called in and they go bankrupt, they still go on about how they owned a yacht and a Ferrari. Sad really.

And your club reminds me of a one of those London IT girls that has never worked in her life and lives purely off her rich daddy.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You are so funny :lolol: If you are going to make an analogy at least make sure it makes sense.

How did that not make sense, for the hard of thinking he is saying that at the moment your club is the new fashionable thing amongst the residentsof Sussex and you are where you are not because of loyal fans, success or sponsorships but purely through daddy's money(AKA Tony Bloom).

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
How did that not make sense, for the hard of thinking he is saying that at the moment your club is the new fashionable thing amongst the residentsof Sussex and you are where you are not because of loyal fans, success or sponsorships but purely through daddy's money(AKA Tony Bloom).

:tosser:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

So no other club has a wealthy owner and we are the only one. Very enlightening that, I did not know that. The Funny thing is that our owner Tony Bloom is a loyal Brighton fan, just one with bigger pockets the rest of us. But carry on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

And your club reminds me of a one of those London IT girls that has never worked in her life and lives purely off her rich daddy.

You clearly don't know ANYTHING about our history.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
So no other club has a wealthy owner and we are the only one. Very enlightening that, I did not know that. The Funny thing is that our owner Tony Bloom is a loyal Brighton fan, just one with bigger pockets the rest of us. But carry on.

Where did I say that? Oh I never :facepalm:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm a Brighton fan - first match Dec 1967 and current STH

And I don't hate Crystal Palace. All this is fairly tedious.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Where did I say that? Oh I never :facepalm:

You have a short memory

How did that not make sense, for the hard of thinking he is saying that at the moment your club is the new fashionable thing amongst the residentsof Sussex and you are where you are not because of loyal fans, success or sponsorships but purely through daddy's money(AKA Tony Bloom).:

Thank you also for pointing out that the current number of fans coming to watch Brighton is not because we are glory hunting plastics who only turn up if we are successful and playing in the Premiership, because now we a stadium that can accommodate them.

As Tony Bloom is a loyal Brighton fan I would say that The club has been saved by it's fans or is it because Tony is rich that somehow makes him a less worthy fan?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I'm a Palace fan, I love to beat BHA as they are our football rivals. But I dont hate them, and yes most of what is posted on threads like this is tedious.

Two clubs with similar fan base and similar history IMHO.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You have a short memory

Thank you also for pointing out that the current number of fans coming to watch Brighton is not because we are glory hunting plastics who only turn up if we are successful and playing in the Premiership, because now we a stadium that can accommodate them.

As Tony Bloom is a loyal Brighton fan I would say that The club has been saved by it's fans or is it because Tony is rich that somehow makes him a less worthy fan?

You must be challenged. Whichever way you cut it, you have the big stadium and new training complex in the pipeline because of uncle Tony, nothing else.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
You must be challenged. Whichever way you cut it, you have the big stadium and new training complex in the pipeline because of uncle Tony, nothing else.

What I don't understand is what else should it have been? Who should have built the Stadium? You seem very bizarre. It's like you some how believe a stadium can be built paid with magic beans. So what if a fan paid for it? Who paid for the Madjeski Stadium? Who pays for any stadium that has been built in the last 30 years? So the only stick you have to beat us with is that someone, who is a fan paid for our stadium. Wow! I am so ashamed.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
What I don't understand is what else should it have been? Who should have built the Stadium? You seem very bizarre. It's like you some how believe a stadium can be built paid with magic beans. So what if a fan paid for it? Who paid for the Madjeski Stadium? Who pays for any stadium that has been built in the last 30 years? So the only stick you have to beat us with is that someone, who is a fan paid for our stadium. Wow! I am so ashamed.

TBF it is a class stadium.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Confirmed exactly what you are there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here