Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Got to agree with the ref when he sees Sterling running clear as England not having an advantage and blowing for a free kick.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not even bothered to watch until now, just switched over and read the posts in here.
Did you really expect anything else, I didn't, a chance to snatch a late goal as they are down a man but I doubt it.
I think they don't want to lose their place in their club team due to injury as they would not get back in again after all it's only a qualifier.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The painful inadequacies in technique, commonplace amongst current English players is all too evident. Poor first touch, overhit passes and crosses and inability to hold onto the ball. Over and over again. Its just embarrassing. Lallana and Sterling wouldn't score on the beach against five year olds and Kane has no confidence. Rooney's lack of pace is just painfully evident. This should be a routine victory but our ineptitude is making it very difficult and frustrating.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The evidence suggests otherwise. Shocking Euro's and have continued.

These players are the cream of the country, we have a winger that can't go round a player or cross a ball, plays on his heels, not toes. Club player at best.

The most overrated player I have ever seen in an England shirt. He is just plain awful. I got slated on here for saying so much before the Euro's but others sprung to his defence.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The evidence suggests otherwise. Shocking Euro's and have continued.

These players are the cream of the country, we have a winger that can't go round a player or cross a ball, plays on his heels, not toes. Club player at best.

The most overrated player I have ever seen in an England shirt. He is just plain awful. I got slated on here for saying so much before the Euro's but others sprung to his defence.

I wouldn't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here