Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sky Sports pause

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
They sent me an email and I just followed the links provided. It was as if they really wanted me to do it. What's the catch, I wonder?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It would be excellent if they transferred the subs from sport to cinema until,footy was back on.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've paused mine.

However...

Does this extend my subscription by the time it has been paused for ?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Pausing Sky Sports during the COVID-19 outbreak

Whilst we expect that many of the recently postponed sports events will go ahead, if you wish to pause your Sky Sports subscription in the meantime you will not be charged a fee to do so or be held to any notice period. Meanwhile we continue to provide high quality content across all of our 11 Sky Sports channels.

We are sorry that you are currently unable to pause your Sky Sports subscription online, however, in light of the circumstances we are working hard to introduce this in the coming days. Please check back online from Friday (20 March 2020). In the meantime, please be aware that we have reduced resource in our call centre and we apologise if you are unable to get through to us on the phone.

It just came up on the my account page for me with a button saying pause your sky sports. Clicked on it. Takes you to a waiting page then to the page to pause on

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have kept trying after finding it and it has a 500 error, which is an overload Apache error.

Sorry

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again.

Go to Sky.com

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wohooo just did it and my bill went down to 75 and I have added sky movies for 31 days for an extra 8

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Are you lot taking the piss? No such option exists for me and they have just told me the announcement will be tomorrow on being able to pause online. How are people managing this now??

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Are you lot taking the piss? No such option exists for me and they have just told me the announcement will be tomorrow on being able to pause online. How are people managing this now??

No it's there.

log in at sky.com ( then there's a large blue box saying " Sky Sports" Pause your subscription )

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Come on Virgin Media get ya finger out

This. Might phone them tomorrow and threaten to stop my whole subscription.

By that I mean spend three hours on hold and talk to an Indian call centre who will only be able to answer via script and flowchart, while a similar offer is posted up on the internet.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
No it's there.

log in at sky.com ( then there's a large blue box saying " Sky Sports" Pause your subscription )
Nope
3734d1bc6e69868d0fb49735ff3269b5.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This. Might phone them tomorrow and threaten to stop my whole subscription.

By that I mean spend three hours on hold and talk to an Indian call centre who will only be able to answer via script and flowchart, while a similar offer is posted up on the internet.

They might ask you about your Amazon Prime sub going up at the same time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here