Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You can also pause it on-line

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I expect this has been discussed, so sorry if fixtures.

Instead of cancelling Sky Sports, you can suspend the payments until they start showing live sport again. In the meantime, you can still use the sports channels for whatever they are showing.

To do so, you call 0800 151 2747, and say "cancel Sky Sports".
It will ask you if you want to pause your Sky Sports subscription, so just say yes.

Here you go.......

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?378936-Sky-Sports-pause

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So i just logged into My BT and there is a button to cancel your subscription, if you are online only. Easy as you like.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So i just logged into My BT and there is a button to cancel your subscription, if you are online only. Easy as you like.

Can you help with this please? I can't seem to find it. I went your products and then manage sport but struggling to see any option to cancel

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I would rather just pause BT Sport like Sky Sports let you do on-line, however, BT Sport does not appear to offer this option.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I would rather just pause BT Sport like Sky Sports let you do on-line, however, BT Sport does not appear to offer this option.

I seperately had a BT sport subscription and after trying to call them over the last few days with no success I've just cancelled my Direct Debit as I was solely on a month to month TV subscription only. Sad that the service from them has been so poor. I know it took Sky a while to act but at least they have and made it relatively easy to pause your Sports subscription (and for that I will stay a customer), but BT have been diabolical in this respect.

Suspect we're going to see very little live sport for months if not most of this year so stopping my DD was the only option. Also at least with Sky you can haggle for a better price on packages and deals, whereas with BT there seems no room for negotiation if agreeing a new contract.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I seperately had a BT sport subscription and after trying to call them over the last few days with no success I've just cancelled my Direct Debit as I was solely on a month to month TV subscription only. Sad that the service from them has been so poor. I know it took Sky a while to act but at least they have and made it relatively easy to pause your Sports subscription (and for that I will stay a customer), but BT have been diabolical in this respect.

Suspect we're going to see very little live sport for months if not most of this year so stopping my DD was the only option. Also at least with Sky you can haggle for a better price on packages and deals, whereas with BT there seems no room for negotiation if agreeing a new contract.

Rang them yesterday afternoon around 4 o'clock, took 40 minutes to get but 0800 number, now on pause with a credit being issued. To be fair to BT Sport we were out of contract so when I rang them they gave us a decent discount for 18 month contract

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here