Simeon Jackson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
c4nts - we sell them tons of players and they wont give us a reserve on loan for a few games..

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Like ****ing clockwork you two. Embarrassing.

So you're happy with the current situation? I wasn't moaning -simply drawing attention to the apparent failure to deliver on a promise. Still a little time to go though so I live in hope.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
. . . . . because he can time travel?

No, because he is thick as pig sh1t, and should have realised that running after and tripping the ref was putting our club in jeopardy. He has let down Gus, his team-mates and, yes, the fans... petulant tw@t.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There's still time for Gus to fulfil his pledge... or he'll look a bit stupid IMHO...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Like ****ing clockwork you two. Embarrassing.

So you're happy with the current situation? I wasn't moaning -simply drawing attention to the apparent failure to deliver on a promise. Still a little time to go though so I live in hope.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

I'd like us to get an extra striker, but I'd rather we signed no-one and played a youngster (if he is even needed) than sign just anyone. At least we were trying to bring in quality. You however, couldn't wait for the deal to fall through so you could piss your panties and chuck lego everywhere and hopefully get the attention that you so crave. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports