Simeon Jackson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
No, because he is thick as pig sh1t, and should have realised that running after and tripping the ref was putting our club in jeopardy. He has let down Gus, his team-mates and, yes, the fans... petulant tw@t.

You forgot the kick at Wednesday. That cost us at least a point as well.

I am a big fan of him as a League One striker, and can see he is still developing. BUT, he needs to get his head sorted PDQ.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I should have said... putting our club's promotion challenge in jeopardy... sorry! But rather than taking the p1ss, maybe you should recognise how stupid that tw@t Barnes' actions were, and what a mess we are now in.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I love the fact that we have an honest manager.

At the time, he said we'll get someone in, he must have been pretty certain of one of two deals. Now, people say he'll look silly if it doesn't come off.
If he'd have said "Who knows?" at the time, people would have moaned that we're being kept in the dark.

People literally need something to moan about I'm sure of it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I love the fact that we have an honest manager.

At the time, he said we'll get someone in, he must have been pretty certain of one of two deals. Now, people say he'll look silly if it doesn't come off.
If he'd have said "Who knows?" at the time, people would have moaned that we're being kept in the dark.

People literally need something to moan about I'm sure of it.

All very nice, but it IS p1ss-poor management IF we fail to bring a striker in.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
you should recognise how stupid that tw@t Barnes' actions were, and what a mess we are now in.

I can't imagine what a dressing down he's been given by Gus after what he did. His actions alone have meant we need a new striker. Not through injury, not through a mis-timed challenge, but through sheer, total and utter stupidity.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd like us to get an extra striker, but I'd rather we signed no-one and played a youngster (if he is even needed) than sign just anyone. At least we were trying to bring in quality. You however, couldn't wait for the deal to fall through so you could piss your panties and chuck lego everywhere and hopefully get the attention that you so crave. Pathetic.

Where have I ever said that I wanted a deal for a loan striker to fall through? Do tell me and get your facts straight before spouting off. Like you, I only want the best for the club but I don't go around making promises I can't keep

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
No, because he is thick as pig sh1t, and should have realised that running after and tripping the ref was putting our club in jeopardy. He has let down Gus, his team-mates and, yes, the fans... petulant tw@t.

But nothing has changed - he hasn't made it any worse today. Yesterday we had one striker, today so far we have one striker. Did Barnes ring up Norwich and block the move?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You sound like a spoilt brat having a tantrum. Just wait and see what happens.

Calm.

:)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

So would you be happy with anyone? We have a squad that has two young strikers in it. How do you know the club haven't been working their arse off to find someone?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Where have I ever said that I wanted a deal for a loan striker to fall through? Do tell me and get your facts right before spouting off. Like you, I only want the best for the club but I don't go around making promises I can't keep

You don't have to say anything. Your posts imply it. My opinion obviously, but I think you're a misberalist **** and it riles me.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But nothing has changed - he hasn't made it any worse today. Yesterday we had one striker, today so far we have one striker. Did Barnes ring up Norwich and block the move?

No, but your point is a moot one. The key thing is that Ash has let himself and the club down.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So would you be happy with anyone? We have a squad that has two young strikers in it. How do you know the club haven't been working their arse off to find someone?

Hopefully, if we don't get someone in Toby and/or Barker will be given a chance. Solly March is a good prospect as well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You sound like a spoilt brat having a tantrum. Just wait and see what happens.

Calm.

:)

I sound like a concerned fan. You sound like a jumped-up know-it-all amateur psychiatrist, without any recognition of the serious nature of our current position.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You don't have to say anything. Your posts imply it. My opinion obviously, but I think you're a misberalist **** and it riles me.

I'll take that as a compliment then.:falmer:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sound like a concerned fan. You sound like a jumped-up know-it-all amateur psychiatrist, without any recognition of the serious nature of our current position.
Calm down mate.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

As I have said repeatedly, now is clearly NOT the time for DS members to hit the first team.

I did NOT say we should sign anyone. In fact, I expect a good signing. CMS was injured 6 weeks ago, and we should not be sweating on a desperate last-minute loan. This could and should have been sorted by now. As I say, p1ss-poor management.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
As I have said repeatedly, now is clearly NOT the time for DS members to hit the first team.

I did NOT say we should sign anyone. In fact, I expect a good signing. CMS was injured 6 weeks ago, and we should not be sweating on a desperate last-minute loan. This could and should have been sorted by now. As I say, p1ss-poor management.

If deadline days have taught us anything, players and agents hold out to until the last minute to get better prices as clubs get desperate. It's not just us, it's the way the world works now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports