Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simeon Jackson

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't understand why people slate Naylor - he's been pretty solid on the rumor front for ages?
:shrug:

I am with you on that one, although I would have preferred the English spelling of rumour.

If Naylor reports it, I trust that there are some grounds for believing it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
From the same person, I am hearing that this is done. Also told we are trying to get a young attacking player from Spurs for the remainder of the season including play-offs, one of two names - I've heard of one but not the other.

Now going to work until 9pm this evening, hopefully with two players (Jackson and one other) announced when I get home.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So hyperthetically would you be happy if we got Billy Painter back instead of no one? Maybe we wont get anyone in because the only players avialable are deemed not good enough.

I know your question is not aimed at me. But... clearly, getting in BDB would still be p1ss-poor management.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So would you rather give BP another chance (after failing to impress previously) rather than Dev Squad players such as Agdestein and Barker (who could potentially be the future of the club)?

Now is clearly NOT the time for DS players, but I still prefer the 2 you mention to BDB!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
So would you rather give BP another chance (after failing to impress previously) rather than Dev Squad players such as Agdestein and Barker (who could potentially be the future of the club)?

yes hypothetically because it isn't going to happen. But yes I think we need someone to come in as an emergency back up for Leo with more experience than said dev squad players if we are going to have a chance at promotion.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I heard he was signing for Leicester. Hope this is just a rumour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here