Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know if tickets can be purchased throughout the night (i.e early hours on Monday morning) or does the ticketing site get closed down for transactions? If so what time can you buy tickets till?

Whilst this does seem like a stupid question I'm sure this used to be the case with the ticketing website. Hopefully the website has now been upgraded to allow for this

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have just checked under order history and it shows Albion v Qpr - Reserved. It had Derby earlier but this is the play off game. All the dates are 21/3 but if you put the dates in for May, it comes up albion v Derby - 20 loyalty points and Purchased

Thanks! That's very helpful. But I wonder why it says 'printed'?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thanks! That's very helpful. But I wonder why it says 'printed'?

Jesus Christ. Do we have some serial worriers on here or what. Printed/uploaded to smart card I should have thought

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I have now received my email confirming purchase of my play-off ticket:albion2:

So have I now, but my purchase history still hasn't updated.

For some reason earlier it said QPR reserved? WTF anyways now thats gone, but still haven't got a Derby reserved.

But atleast now I got that email.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I got on this morning eventually and activated my Gold membership (although I was convinced that by tempting fate I was going to jinx us!).
Had the confirmation email to say I enrolled but does anyone know whether we get an email confirmation when the tickets are loaded on our smart cards? It's just that it would be nice to have something in writing before we rock up to the stadium on Thursday in good faith!

Received this email this evening:

Dear Supporter

Thank you for registering on the Seagulls Priority Gold/Platinum Scheme. Your ticket(s) for the play-off semi-final tie between Albion and Derby County on Thursday 8th May have been confirmed and uploaded to your smartcard(s). Your credit/debit card has been charged accordingly.
Ticket Prices:

Adult Over 65s Under 18s Under 10s
North & South £30 £22 £15 £8
Family Areas in East £30 £22 £15 £8
East & West £34 £24 £18 £8

If you wish to purchase additional tickets or car parking, please click here. Please note that tickets will not be available to purchase in person, and phone lines are expected to be extremely busy, so we strongly advise using our online booking option where possible.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes got one this morning,didnt think it started til 9,oh well,fill your bootssssssssssss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here