Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Enrolled in the Gold membership last week, got confirmation of Derby tickets last night. Just went to have a look on the website, good luck to anyone trying to book !
a4ypyqeh.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Palace playoff game didn't sell out last season, so there really is need to panic over this one. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
i tried at 8.30 and got on the site..but it said no available :(
now....the estimated time keeps on going up!

Logged on at 8:45am, waited 10mins, got onto the ticketing site, waited for 9am to pass, bought my ST Seat.

Quick, easy and painless.

:thumbsup:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Registered for gold membership over the phone last week as website was giving me grief. No e-mail confirmation though - anyone else still waiting for e-mail confirmation after registering?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The people who have received their seats via the gold membership - do you receive a confirmation e-mail, or have you just seen the debit on your bank account?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I got an email last night telling me my tickets had been purchased.

Thanks.

Did others who have signed up (on Friday in my case - confirmation e-mail received) NOT yet receive a 'tickets have been purchased' e-mail?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Logged on at 8:45am, waited 10mins, got onto the ticketing site, waited for 9am to pass, bought my ST Seat.

Quick, easy and painless.

:thumbsup:

lol..i signed in at same time and waited a bit longer....anyway the wait time fell dramatically for me at by 9.15 i had mine...so np

PWSeagull

Jul 24, 2007
Beware............it seems that if you signed up friends and family for Gold Membership, if you only entered payment details once (for yourself) that whilst you will have your ticket (confirmed by e-mail), friends and families will not. Need to call the ticket office before 2pm tomorrow to confirm tickets.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
I signed up for Gold membership for me and two others on Friday. Had confirmation last night of my ticket being purchased but a failed notification for the other two. The ticket status for these two is 'Reserved' but when logging in this morning and going to the Reserved Cup Ticket section there were no tickets to purchase.
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

PWSeagull

Jul 24, 2007
This is exactly the same as me. Seats are reserved until 2pm tomorrow - need to call the club before then tomorrow (no phones today) to confirm.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thanks.

Did others who have signed up (on Friday in my case - confirmation e-mail received) NOT yet receive a 'tickets have been purchased' e-mail?

I received an email confirming purchase but didn't say how much which concerned me as I had also signed up my daughter. Checked with the credit card company today and both payments taken however, they have taken too much as they have charged my daughter U18 price instead of U10. Worth keeping an eye out for it although it maybe because she is 10 in a few weeks and her season ticket renewal for next year is the next age bracket up!

Will email the club so they can sort it out in due course.

Oct 11, 2005
London
I signed up for Gold membership for me and two others on Friday. Had confirmation last night of my ticket being purchased but a failed notification for the other two. The ticket status for these two is 'Reserved' but when logging in this morning and going to the Reserved Cup Ticket section there were no tickets to purchase.
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

We've had exactly the same problem. And impossible to get through on the phone this morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here