Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm no expert in these things, but so far as I can see they've not even announced the ticket prices for the game yet, so they can't possibly have sent out anything saying how much money they've actually docked your card. Would be very surprised if they didn't send out confirmation of any payment taken, if/when they take it.

The ticket prices are in the link provided by Insider which is the top sticky.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Bearing in mind the club have stated they don't expect tickets to go on general sale, good luck.

Why do I need good luck? They go on sale tomorrow at 9 and I have until 2.pm on Monday to purchase my tickets online, that's going to be tough, a good 18 hours or so for a 2 second transaction. Tell you what, you hold that thought and I will get back to you tomorrow.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Has anyone received an email confirmation for the gold system? I think I purchased after 3pm, it said I enrolled, but Im still yet to receive an email though with confirmation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
yes - but have found page but can't seem to access it ..

it says click on words "gold membership below" but, there aren't there.. or am i being a total moron?

Copied from post 44
when you get the card details up and it says gold membership above It, click on the blue box and it will let you tick your details then type in the card details

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Can someone shout out when the purchase history of Gold Members is updated with this match so we can check ourselves, I will of course do the same if I see it

Pretty much as soon as i got my gold membership today just before 3, I checked my purchase history and it had Brighton v Derby reserved.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
I was setup for the auto cup scheme and gold membership but for the last 2 home cup games my card hasn't been updated. I can't seem to see why on the website, think I need to call them up.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Really, and that is on page one of history with today's date?

I have just checked under order history and it shows Albion v Qpr - Reserved. It had Derby earlier but this is the play off game. All the dates are 21/3 but if you put the dates in for May, it comes up albion v Derby - 20 loyalty points and Purchased

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here