Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
How do you check how many points you have, when the ticket website has no 'log on' available to check. No idea if I have 70 or not.

Also, surely there must be some tickets for general sale, if there are approx. 23000 season ticket holders, that leaves 5000 to others if all 23000 ST come, which they wont as it is midweek. No match has had more than 28000 this year, so not sure I understand why the club do not believe any tickets will go on 'general sale'??

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Website is a bit vague. So tickets on sale tomorrow morning to STH and those with more than 70 points which must add up to more than 28,000? Will my seat be on sale to anyone or is it reserved for me until Monday? I'm guessing its reserved but it's not very well worded!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone getting to the login page but unsuccessfully gaining access to their account? I know for a fact I've put the correct details in. Just keeps going back to the ticketing homepage without displaying any error messages

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I got on this morning eventually and activated my Gold membership (although I was convinced that by tempting fate I was going to jinx us!).
Had the confirmation email to say I enrolled but does anyone know whether we get an email confirmation when the tickets are loaded on our smart cards? It's just that it would be nice to have something in writing before we rock up to the stadium on Thursday in good faith!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Website is a bit vague. So tickets on sale tomorrow morning to STH and those with more than 70 points which must add up to more than 28,000? Will my seat be on sale to anyone or is it reserved for me until Monday? I'm guessing its reserved but it's not very well worded!

Reserved until 2pm Monday.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Anybody have any idea how I can cancel my gold membership. I can't make the play off 1st leg as I'm working and it would be adding insult to injury if I accidentally pay for my seat.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I entered my details earlier today to reg as gold member but haven't received a confirmation e mail, does this mean it hasn't happened? is there anyway of telling in your account details on the website if you are a gold member?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I got on this morning eventually and activated my Gold membership (although I was convinced that by tempting fate I was going to jinx us!).
Had the confirmation email to say I enrolled but does anyone know whether we get an email confirmation when the tickets are loaded on our smart cards? It's just that it would be nice to have something in writing before we rock up to the stadium on Thursday in good faith!

Print off your confirmation email and take it along. Obviously. Any problems with your card being loaded, go to the ticket office and they'll be able to sort you out. Might want to get along there a bit early tho eh, just to be on the safe side.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Print off your confirmation email and take it along. Obviously. Any problems with your card being loaded, go to the ticket office and they'll be able to sort you out. Might want to get along there a bit early tho eh, just to be on the safe side.

That's fine but the confirmation email doesn't specify the friends and family members I linked on when I signed up - was just hoping there might be a confirmation email of the actual seats payment is taken for like you get when manually buying cup tickets in the past?
Are you saying that you think the gold confirmation is the only acknowledgment we're likely to get?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's fine but the confirmation email doesn't specify the friends and family members I linked on when I signed up - was just hoping there might be a confirmation email of the actual seats payment is taken for like you get when manually buying cup tickets in the past?
Are you saying that you think the gold confirmation is the only acknowledgment we're likely to get?

I'm no expert in these things, but so far as I can see they've not even announced the ticket prices for the game yet, so they can't possibly have sent out anything saying how much money they've actually docked your card. Would be very surprised if they didn't send out confirmation of any payment taken, if/when they take it.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I'm no expert in these things, but so far as I can see they've not even announced the ticket prices for the game yet, so they can't possibly have sent out anything saying how much money they've actually docked your card. Would be very surprised if they didn't send out confirmation of any payment taken.

That's what I thought - spose I can always just check amount taken from credit card if there's not some sort of further confirmation ( which logic says there prob should be)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You totally missed the point, my post acknowledges that it is for one game, so no point in repeating it. I made no mention of being signed up for next season and not really moaning about getting a ticket for the game. I am more then confident of getting a ticket without having to sign up for any membership. My point was in the future, the club may well push the membership on people and then that's where choice goes out of the window. I choose not to sign up to a membership, because I want the freedom to decide:
A if I want to go to a cup match.
B if I go, do I want to sit somewhere else.

Bearing in mind the club have stated they don't expect tickets to go on general sale, good luck.

Anybody have any idea how I can cancel my gold membership. I can't make the play off 1st leg as I'm working and it would be adding insult to injury if I accidentally pay for my seat.

That's bad luck. Maybe someone you know wants to go and you can charge them the price?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's what I thought - spose I can always just check amount taken from credit card if there's not some sort of further confirmation ( which logic says there prob should be)

Your Albion account should show that the status of your tickets is Paid rather than Reserved, and you'll almost certainly get an email of some kind. Calm down! Calm down! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here