Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’m not really a great fan of watching all football, preferring to just watch The Albion, so it was quite a surprise to find out how really really poor Tyrone Mings is. It was so apparent to me that I stopped watching the game (didn’t miss much) and watched Mings instead - it’s really scary how incompetent he is!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Did you used to watch a load of club and England football in the 80’s and 90’s. Gazza was amazing for Newcastle and especially Spuds, so often England MOTM, running complete games (pre and post injury).

The greatest English player in my 48 years of watching, by a country mile.

Yes and I totally agree, in fact I don't know why is he not mentioned along side George Best.
And don't forget he also did a floater in the England communial bath and turned up for training with an Ostrich.
What a man.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’m not really a great fan of watching all football, preferring to just watch The Albion, so it was quite a surprise to find out how really really poor Tyrone Mings is. It was so apparent to me that I stopped watching the game (didn’t miss much) and watched Mings instead - it’s really scary how incompetent he is!

That was one of his better games.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane is shit unless he has someone doing the work ie Son
Sterling is playing with the form of his Liverpool games

There's not a leader out there, certainly not one on the touchline.

Huge talent going to waste including those not even in the squad.

I hate having to "support" my nation at times.

Pitiful shit

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The upside is that expectations have been lowered to a more palatable level.

D

Deleted member 2719

I genuinely cannot think of an outfield player who was a 7 or more out of ten.

Sterling - selfish dribbles facing a mass defence, he seemed allergic to an early pass.
Foden - looked a boy out of his depth, more interested in whining to the ref early doors, then he became a non entity.
Kane - wooden, a poor man’s Benteke.
Rice and Phillips - exposed as having no mid to long range passing ability.

Totally agree, Pickford was faultless, there was loads of huff and puff early on, but the creativity dried up, their willingness to win dried up and their confidence dried up.

We started like grapes and ended like raisens.

Southgate is teetering on the edge of being a prune.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did you used to watch a load of club and England football in the 80’s and 90’s. Gazza was amazing for Newcastle and especially Spuds, so often England MOTM, running complete games (pre and post injury).

The greatest English player in my 48 years of watching, by a country mile.
Yup. Football genius when at his best, on another planet

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think finally we are all in agreement. Southgate got basically everything wrong tonight with his selection, tactics and substitutions

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So good he got pulled off against fecking Scotland. Flat track bully

ken.jpg

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Ladies and Gents I give you Reece James , magnificent passing stats for tonight's game 55 passes , 43 BACKWARDS 9 SIDEWAYS 4 forward :bowdown:

Yet sofascore gave him a 7.8 rating, the highest of any England player.

Says it all really.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Disagree, wrong guy in charge. Should be ashamed at the squad he selects. Even when we get the 88th minute goal to paper over the cracks, he should use his press conference to announce his overdrawn resignation

I’ll agree with your comment on squad selection. Obviously White should have been in the pitch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How did England reach the semi final of the World Cup two years ago after watching that.
I bet European bookies don't have England as one of the favourites.

This team won the WC quarter final 2-0, outclassing Sweden.

(NSC slagged off) Henderson rarely lets England down, anchoring that entire midfield, look at all the creativity, pace and goals ahead of him.

FD18901C-C5DE-4EAA-809B-163912B99D30.png

Rice, Phillips, Foden, Kane, James and Sterling had shockers tonight. As did Southgate.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
England somehow found a way to play as bad if not worse than Scotland , that takes some doing , so Southgate does have some great ability !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here