Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandi Toksvig, really ? They must've been on drugs !!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
1) This wasn't a "joke" this was a misogynistic belittling of someone's claims of abuse because "she isn't attractive".
2) Your description of the Madeline McCann jokes suggest you found them offensive, yet you're happy to make this thread - wouldn't that make you the hypocrite you're implying others of being for finding those jokes funny/making those jokes and yet being offended by this thread?
It wasn't any of the things you're claiming it was , it was a post stating , quite plainly , that the person who sandi toksvig CLAIMED to have been groped by, who she said " shall remain nameless " ( why ?? , isnt that a little cowardly if he in fact exists, lets face it John Leslie's career was finished by ulrika johnson's claims, and he was never officially named)must've been on drugs or drunk, because the aforementioned MS toksvig, is , without doubt , a bit of a munter, I didn't, in any way at all beliitle her, or what she claimed happened to her. As for my alleged hypocrisy, I fail to see how making jokes about a 3 year old who has been abducted, and on the balance of probability, abused and murdered, equates in any way to a grown woman who claims to have been groped, who wasnt upset enough to take it further.

PS , I thought it was you who made the "humourous" maddie mccann remarks.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
stop moaning then.

Oh dear. You need to learn how to read and dissect comments with more accuracy.

Can I suggest 'Straight & Crooked Thinking' by Robert Thouless as a start point.

Or you can continue to fire off misplaced responses to other posters.

Your choice.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I personally know women who have had this kind of behaviour directed at them to varying degrees, ranging from innuendo to outright abuse and beautyy or lack of it has nothing to do with it. It's ugly, criminal behaviour.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It wasn't any of the things you're claiming it was , it was a post stating , quite plainly , that the person who sandi toksvig CLAIMED to have been groped by,)must've been on drugs or drunk, because the aforementioned MS toksvig, is , without doubt , a bit of a munter, I didn't, in any way at all beliitle her, or what she claimed happened to her.

So, to claim that a woman is so unattractive, that even an abusive sexual predator would need to be drunk, to show interest in her, is not 'in any way belittling her, or what she claimed happened to her'?

Given that you've very clearly stated that you are NOT joking, the only conclusion to draw, is that you are an utterly shitty human being. Well done.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So, to claim that a woman is so unattractive, that even an abusive sexual predator would need to be drunk, to show interest in her, is not 'in any way belittling her, or what she claimed happened to her'?

Given that you've very clearly stated that you are NOT joking, the only conclusion to draw, is that you are an utterly shitty human being. Well done.
You drew that conclusion long ago , it's not reciprocated , i dont doubt you're a nice enough , if somewhat opinionated without the experience to back it up, type of bloke.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It wasn't any of the things you're claiming it was , it was a post stating , quite plainly , that the person who sandi toksvig CLAIMED to have been groped by, who she said " shall remain nameless " ( why ?? , isnt that a little cowardly if he in fact exists, lets face it John Leslie's career was finished by ulrika johnson's claims, and he was never officially named)must've been on drugs or drunk, because the aforementioned MS toksvig, is , without doubt , a bit of a munter, I didn't, in any way at all beliitle her, or what she claimed happened to her. As for my alleged hypocrisy, I fail to see how making jokes about a 3 year old who has been abducted, and on the balance of probability, abused and murdered, equates in any way to a grown woman who claims to have been groped, who wasnt upset enough to take it further.

PS , I thought it was you who made the "humourous" maddie mccann remarks.

This displays a lack of understanding and empathy that I thought was beneath even you Bushy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You drew that conclusion long ago , it's not reciprocated , i dont doubt you're a nice enough , if somewhat opinionated without the experience to back it up, type of bloke.

I've never met you bushy, but we have a few mutual friends. I'll have to take their word for it, that you are not quite the arsehole in real life, that you present yourself as on here.

As for your analysis of my life and character - pretty impressive. In this particular case you are spot on - I do have strong opinions regarding sexual assault and mysogeny, despite having no personal experience of either. In more general terms, I'm unsure what 'experience' you'd like me to have, to make me as qualified as yourself to comment on various matters?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sexual assault & rape have nothing to do with attraction & everything to do with power over a person.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Whoever it was must've been wearing beer googles :lolol:

BBC News - Sandi Toksvig:

A bit harsh. The 80's were a long time ago, ....

23209.jpg

Good looking young woman IMHO.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

23209.jpg

Thats something thats always puzzled me about lesbians, you always seem to see some gorgeous looking bird with a girlfriend that looks like a fat ugly bloke , a female mate of mine was gorgeous , she told me she had munched the odd rug in the past she wasnt full time, but went back to australia and came out fully,the state of her bird, she looks like rab c nesbitt ffs, i mean i am 2 stone overweight , surely i could fill those shoes :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thats something thats always puzzled me about lesbians, you always seem to see some gorgeous looking bird with a girlfriend that looks like a fat ugly bloke , a female mate of mine was gorgeous , she told me she had munched the odd rug in the past she wasnt full time, but went back to australia and came out fully,the state of her bird, she looks like rab c nesbitt ffs, i mean i am 2 stone overweight , surely i could fill those shoes :lolol:

Lesbians don't like dicks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm sure you enjoy blowjobs though bushy, but if I offered to give you one, I suspect you would politely decline.

I'll have his El Pres. You know Walk on the Wild Side and all that.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

23209.jpg

I was going to post something similar. I can remember her on a childrens' programme on Southern ITV ages ago called no.73 - I watched bits of it with my children. She was an attractive young woman.

She is also a very intelligent, highly articulate and very funny and witty woman who could probably tear most of the morons who post such drivel on here to pieces intellectually.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was going to post something similar. I can remember her on a childrens' programme on Southern ITV ages ago called no.73 - I watched bits of it with my children. She was an attractive young woman.

She is also a very intelligent, highly articulate and very funny and witty woman who could probably tear most of the morons who post such drivel on here to pieces intellectually.

That picture is of the original No.73 line-up. I used to watch that programme every week, in fact I can't get the theme tune out of my head since reading this thread earlier in the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here