Sandi Toksvig, really ? They must've been on drugs !!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not an oil painting and a lesbian. Fair game. If she was a sweet little girl or an attractive lady whom had been groped , it would be a different kettle of fish. Thank goodness we all have morals on here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If a woman isn't a natural beauty why do the hordes have to start with the name calling? It doesn't happen on men.

It does. Peanut roaster on here is one of the ugliest men you could ever meet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It does. Peanut roaster on here is one of the ugliest men you could ever meet.
Although he knows a decent set of legs, when he sees them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is totally irrelevant but I really don't think you can really call her ugly can you? She's plain but hardly a monster. Anyway, not a laughing matter. Stats show that 4 in 10 women have been sexualy molested in some way by the time they are 35. So chances are that will be your wife, girlfriend, neighbour, mother, daughter or grandmother. Rip it out of them as well would you? Do let us know when one of your daughters gets molested won't you so we can rip the shit out of the pig ugly minger on here too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It is totally irrelevant but I really don't think you can really call her ugly can you? She's plain but hardly a monster. Anyway, not a laughing matter. Stats show that 4 in 10 women have been sexualy molested in some way by the time they are 35. So chances are that will be your wife, girlfriend, neighbour, mother, daughter or grandmother. Rip it out of them as well would you?

Only 1 in 6 people don't like gang rape as well I've heard.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is totally irrelevant but I really don't think you can really call her ugly can you? She's plain but hardly a monster. Anyway, not a laughing matter. Stats show that 4 in 10 women have been sexualy molested in some way by the time they are 35. So chances are that will be your wife, girlfriend, neighbour, mother, daughter or grandmother. Rip it out of them as well would you? Dolet us know when one of your daughters gets molested won't you so we can rip the shit out of the pig ugly minger on here too.

They are women. They are fair game. They asked for it, when they produced breasts. Dirty little sluts.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'd imagine many of us do not look as attractive as we may have done in our 20's.

It has little bearing that she may, to some, be a 'minger' now but back then she was a young female in a profession where they didn't count for much and, if they wanted to get on then they were expected to 'play the game' and the game was thet they were there to be abused by any guy that wanted to.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Only 1 in 6 people don't like gang rape as well I've heard.

What the HELL are you going on about? Is this some kind of half-arsed, completely unfunny 'gag' that some useless local 'comedian' came out with once??

Sake.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What the HELL are you going on about? Is this some kind of half-arsed, completely unfunny 'gag' that some useless local 'comedian' came out with once??

Sake.

"The very famous boys thinking they can get away with anything"

Well let her name names then. How the hell are these people going to be outed then if no one speaks out ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd imagine many of us do not look as attractive as we may have done in our 20's.

It has little bearing that she may, to some, be a 'minger' now but back then she was a young female in a profession where they didn't count for much and, if they wanted to get on then they were expected to 'play the game' and the game was thet they were there to be abused by any guy that wanted to.

Fair comment - but according to a proportion of PRICKS on here: those yesteryear abusers were either pissed; daft; or heroic by the sound of things. Like our society in general, this forum is going to shit.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
"The very famous boys thinking they can get away with anything"

Well let her name names then. How the hell are these people going to be outed then if no one speaks out ?

Her and others are following up complaints but perhaps she displayed a tad more intelligence than you have ever shown in your entire life and decided that a discussion show on TV was not the best place to start naming alleged rapists and molestors.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
She has written a play called bully boy which I went to see on Friday which is amazing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fair comment - but according to a proportion of PRICKS on here: those yesteryear abusers were either pissed; daft; or heroic by the sound of things. Like our society in general, this forum is going to shit.

Which abusers ? The ones you don't know anything about or even who the f*** they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports